Drives: 2012 E92 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishriv
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmergrl86
Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Lol BC are not cheating out sounds like you need to do some research instead of listening to the e90 herd that KW are the one all and be all. I have need. Into wheels and suspension my whole life and seen alot crappy stuff as well as quality stuff and BC are not cheaping out. Good luck hope you learn a thing or 2 after getting into the scene
Most definitely.. I didn't mean to say BC is cheap at all. I guess I wanted to get something that is very reputable in terms of performance and aesthetics. And of course a lot of members here have experience with KWs... which has convinced me to get them because I've heard nothing but good things about them. But definitely... getting into the scene will help me learn more. Keep in mind.. I'm still a newb when it comes to cars. I've never learned so much about cars in a span of 5 months lol
Def put your summers back on before lowering. Since your summers are wider, the install shop can make any adjustments the the time to prevent any rubbing depending on how you set it. I needed to get 5mm spacers installed in the front to prevent rubbing on the strut side. And they increased the camber on the rear.
Yup.. I'm definitely waiting until I get my summer tires back on first before installing the coils. How much did they drop it when you first installed it? and how much did it settle after a few weeks? Did you have to go back and get the height adjusted again?