View Single Post
      12-05-2008, 10:56 PM   #5
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

My Experience: My experience working with Richy and ******** Motorsport was great. Speaking to Richy you can tell right away he is very energetic, lively, and loves what he does along with being very knowledgeable and patient. More importantly Richy is a very honest and nice guy always available through e-mail or phone. If you have any problems or concerns simply e-mail or call him and he will respond in a very timely manner, not to mention he is very easy to speak to. After getting my trim pieces back I would give Richy a full A+. The service was done in a timely manner, communication was great, and the work came out amazing as you can see in the pictures. One of the biggest worries was the c/f weaves not matching up, but this wasn’t a problem for Richy as the weaves came perfectly aligned. The trimming of the fabric is just perfect and overall the workmanship is just amazing and I am more than satisfied. Pictures can’t fully describe how perfect everything came out. The other great thing about working with Richy is the hassle free warranty. If you have a problem with your trim just ship it to Richy and simply pay for shipping back, that’s it. I think the price is great for the perfect work, matched up weaves, and great service. Words can’t fully describe my satisfaction but what I can say is that I will definitely be doing business with Richy again.

Question #6: Does ******** Motorsport only do trim wrappings?
Answer: No, along with trim wrappings, ******** Motorsport has a large selection of wheels, tires, OEM M-Tech Kit, boot services, and much more. Simply contact Richy for anything you need.

Fabric Details:
-QS-9000 & ISO 9002 certified for quality assured product
-Water resistant
-100% Virgin vinyl fabric material
-Cold crack Properties: -10 degrees F
-Abrasion: Heavy duty wyzenbeek
-UV stabilized pigments: Over 600 hours of direct sunlight minimum
-Weatherometer: 1,600 hours minimum
-Thickness: 1.02mm (VS .04mm)
-Mildew Treated: Face & Back
-Anti-Microbial/Bacterial Treated
- Heat Sealable
-Surpasses OEM vinyl qualities with double rubs for seat applications (in other words how many times you go in and out of your car seat by rubbing the vinyl with your body)
-Performance breathing properties
-Meets flammability requirements
-Motor Vehicle safety standard 302
-California Technical Bulletin 117 Section E.
-Suitable for automotive, marine, medical, and hospitality requirements

******** Motorsport Contact Info:
Name: Richy
Phone: 805-404-6166
E-Mail: richy@********motorsport.com
Web: http://www.********motorsport.com
e90post User ID: BMW MotorSport

Last edited by hl0m4n; 12-12-2008 at 04:13 PM..
Appreciate 0