View Single Post
      01-28-2009, 10:13 AM   #9
wrickem
Big Beaver Smile
Rep
Drives: What he wants to

Quote:
Originally Posted by u5er View Post
If you read what I said, it's not about the cup holder. If they said they fixed it but didn't, what else do they say they do but don't? Would you bring your car to a service center for an oil change, not knowing if they"ll actually do it? What about getting your brakes fixed there?

I understand that AutoCouture, as an employee there, has a personal interest to want to play it off like it's nothing, and maybe you do too. I just want let people know that if they get work done at Park Ave BMW, they better make sure the work is actually done.

And I called the SA to see if anything was taken care of. Only after I asked specially, "so the cup holder is fixed?" does he tell me, "oh, we didn't fix it. We didn't have the part so we had to orde it. I didn't say anything because we don't know when the part will get here."
I understood what your major problem was and I still think you're making a big drama out of nothing (and unlike Autoculture, I do not work there and am unbiased)

Auto dealerships and people mess up once in a while and I was just saying to give them a chance to make it right before you contacted everybody under the sun to make a federal case out of it.

You'll get a lot more out of any dealership by being decent about minor screw-ups than you will when you're known as the asshole that contacted the service director, BMWNA, BBB and pretty much called them thiefs by accusing them or ripping off BMW because they didn't fix your rear cup holders right the first time.