View Single Post
      01-07-2013, 02:43 PM   #19
xzibit a
Captain
Rep
Drives: 07 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrazilianBimmer View Post
This is what I don't understand the most. You got all these coaches and assistant coaches who get paid big bucks for what they do and they see the kid killing himself on the field and just let him keep on playing. It's like sacrificing one kid's career for the sake of a win.
How do you know it was not RG3s will to play?
I can sure as hell say that if i were in his spot. I would be playing till i couldnt walk or i was drug off the field. Arenaline is a powerful thing(im addicited...) and you would be amazed at what is possible when it starts flowing. Your talking about a kid who has been looking forward to playing pro sports probibly his whole life. Gets a chance his first year and is in the playoffs. you bet your ass hes gonna do whatever he can. Dreams coming true for that kid.

Im not a redskins fan but atleast it was a winning season vs a losing season like in the past. im glad my friends and co workers had a glimmer of hope for a little while. ESP with the whole NHL things going on there wouldnt have been any entertainment had they played like previous seasons.
Appreciate 0