Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 135i & F80 M3

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
Just out of curiosity, what are you planning on mixing to get min. 93 octane for the aggressive maps? Ca 91 is horrible stuff, and I was getting timing corrections just in Sport Mode. I mix 20% E85 and now my timing is sweet. Haven't gone to aggressive because I am waiting for my IC, my IAT are still high, especially since its been in the 98 deg.+ range lately.

that's my thought process anyway before I get DP's. S1+ is still pretty impressive. Plus don't want to pay to play with DP's, My SA said that's one thing they look for during servicing. Sorry I don't have direct numbers for you, but just wanted to share the route I am taking.
Agreed completely, CALI 91 is absolutely terrible, but I've always filled up with only Chevron or Shell. I have been running the Cobb v301/v401 Stage 1 Sport maps with ACN91 for at least 5 months now with no problems. Although, I have never data logged to see if its been cutting back on timing.

I think I will once I remap back to Sport after the tank runs dry of the E85 mix.

At the moment, I've been filling up 3/4th tank of 91 & 1/4th tank of E85. With a 14 gallon tank, I get a 96 oct mix, and have posted the data logs in this very thread and I've gotten a green light. Car seems to be running great on the mix with aggressive.

My IAT's are also pretty high, I've been getting 115 or so on warm 90 Degree days. Having BMS DCI (hot air intakes) doesn't help much either. I really want a larger intercooler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud_connected View Post
You're probably going to see a ~20hp bump assuming the car likes aggressive maps.
Sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brusk View Post
With adding full exhaust and going from Stage 1 aggressive to Stage 2 aggressive you looking at about 10HP peak but starting to flatten out the torque some.

http://accessecu.com/dyno/graph.php?...rgb2=204000000
Wasn't as much as I was hoping for but, still a bump. Im excited to hear the spool!
Appreciate 0