09-14-2020, 10:36 AM   #26
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGT View Post
LOL , “everyone turned against you”, no Mike, not everyone, but if that makes you feel better of managing your business the wrong way, be happy. Your rude response confirms my point, you don’t have a clue about customer service, you don’t give a damn about customer complaints about how poorly you manage communications and how bad you reply to complaints. And NO, I didn’t run away from my thread, I made my point clear and I don’t need to be replying back to those who were there trolling because they weren’t able to read literally what is written. My complaint was based on your poor communications and lack of interest on your replies.

Congrats, you just re-confirmed my point. Your customer service can be compared with other sellers in here like Getbmwparts and it’s not a surprise, you lose. And, if you’re going to reply back, man do it, I make my point really fast and don’t need to say the same thing 100 times, so if you feel that me not replying back again after being clear about my point is “running away” from the thread and that makes you feel like the “winner” of the conversation and “the best customer service” ever,

Im sorry if you feel I was rude to you, im not, im just being direct and honest. You are going out of your way to a different section for a car that you do not own looking for a thread about me in order to get revenge on the failed thread you created.

As you can tell from all the threads, I respond with respect to all comments whether I agree with OP or not. Even if I do not feel they are being reasonable im respectful and try to find common ground.

Even with you, I was respectful but more direct because of the reason mentioned above.

Since your complaints have been addressed in the correct thread, i do not have anything to add on here

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0