View Single Post
      11-25-2012, 08:07 PM   #27
Ænema
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrift4wd View Post
LOL You're an idiot and illiterate. A real car enthusiast will WANT to work on their car. Not someone who bring their car into the shop for everything (like a girl/ warranty work is different). where in my post did i say a real car enthusiast uses a piggyback? LOL

to install the cobb it does NOT take 45 seconds. from mod bargains post "to mention that the COBB AP does allow for you to do live data logging, trouble shoot and scan codes, and of course switch maps on the fly as well! Installation is simple and it literally takes 10 minutes to download your stock map to the COBB AP and 8-10 minutes to flash your car to the stage 1 map."

jb4 map 1 will obliterate cobb stage 1 or 1+. plus map 5 on jb4 will probably shit on cobbs stage 1-2 maps. again. NO METH OR e85 maps. OTS cobbs (e30+ maps) are not as good as jb4 auto tune or procedes auto tune.

Cobb is just not impressive. But cool and easy for the lazy fucks. You act like i get this information out of the air. Ive ran cobb'ed cars and raped them and i had less mods and a jb3 at that! dude then sold it for a jb4. He was much happier.

You can get good results with cobb, its just that jb4 and procede can get those numbers while doing ALOT more things the cobb cant. The device is impressive.

ive seen stage 1 cobb dynos and it doesnt put out the power a procede or jb4 can.
"Lazy fucks"? Haha, because you can easily install a product you have to be lazy? So, if I had to cut into the wiring harness would the Cobb then be a better tool?

Again, I ask HAVE YOU EVER SEEN OR USED ATR? It is a VERY in-depth and well developed tuning tool that is constantly being improved. Yes, the AP installs in about 10 minutes but only takes about 45 seconds to swap maps. When used properly the AP can make just as much power as ANY tune. In fact, since it retains the load targeting logic(rather than boost targeting) it actually takes a little more in-depth tweaking to tune.