View Single Post
      11-13-2016, 11:55 AM   #5
kkasson
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 BMW 328i, 08 BMW 528i

a) Had a slight leak from the exhaust side of the VCG and a tiny bit of oil in the Eccentric Shaft Sensor connector.
b) I signed a quote for the diagnostic fee, but was told it would be waived if they did in fact find the issue I brought it in for. Ended up being $0.00
c) I first called the dealership and spoke with a service adviser and asked if it would be covered. I mentioned that there was a bit of oil in the connector but I didn't have any codes or issues and asked if it could still be covered. He spoke with the service manager and said it should be covered.
d) No problems at all. The tech came out to talk to me afterwards and mentioned that he saw some damage on the ignition coils. I found that the insulation was torn on a couple of them when I'd removed them to change my spark plugs...I had repaired the insulation but you could still see that there was damage. He said that they would also be covered under the warranty and that I should bring it back as soon as I had any problems with them.
e) No.
Appreciate 0