02-02-2018, 03:41 PM   #25
ed330D
Private First Class
France
Rep
Drives: E92 330D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy198712 View Post
yeah been looking, seems it takes 2 weeks for a confirmation email to arrive and 6 weeks for the sticker lol

surely i'll get an email or something though... but i think it takes time to check your vehicle or something.... i'll look into it, cheap enough to pay it and screen shot the payment page or something... i have off road parking just inside the "ring" and will be using public transport when i'm there....

Thanks for your help
The 2 week delay is if you go through an intermediary site.

Use the link to the official site that I posted. You'll get two emails by return, the first acknowledging your application, the second containing a PDF attachment detailing your order (facture). Print the PDF and take it with you - it contains all the sticker details etc.

I advise you to carry all relevant documentation, keep one yellow safety waistcoat inside the car (not the boot) but I wouldn't be concerned about a breathalyser or headlight masking. If stopped they will want to see your licence, V5, and certificate of insurance.

Try not to speed, the fines get quite heavy. Also, above a certain excess speed they ban you there and then, and if you're way too fast they can confiscate your car. Just saying.
Appreciate 0