jflecha
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 06 330i

Garage List
2006 330I  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by msinfo_us
I just picked up my car three days ago. It had only 1 mile on it. When I was checking the car I've noticed a tickling noise exactly as described here. Called the dealer. He drove a car to service and came back one minute later -- no noise. When I asked what was it? he said because the car had only 1 mile it had to run for a minute and the noise went away by itself. According to him he did not do anything. Now 285 miles and three days later the noise is back. I did not try to see if it will go away when warmed up or under load. I was just moving my car from driveway to garage. The oil level is max. Can I continue driving the car, wait and see if noise goes away or tow it to dealer. I really appreciate your advice.
I still get the ticking once in a while but its so infrequent that I've learned to ignore it already, it seems that some dealers are telling people its normal.

If its not constant I would'nt lose any sleep over it. Of course its totaly up to you if you want to pursue it with your dealer.