View Single Post
      12-27-2016, 04:10 PM   #57
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 335 e93

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
My 328i is a Msport - seats, interior trim, including the console, shift knob, interior rocker panels, headliner, and steering wheel are all different. Beyond that, the exterior bumpers and rocker panels are as well.

It's expensive and involved to swap all of that instead of buying the car you wanted in the first place.

Again, he wasn't wrong when he said you can't find an Msport in the configuration he wanted for the price your claiming - it simply doesn't exist.
Like i said, its an aesthetics package. Seats, steering wheel, are the same. Steering wheel trim has an msport logo. Rockers, logo. Headliner is nice but not a couple grand nice. Console, knob, logos. Bumpers are a swap. The real guts, suspension and wheels, etc, are included in the sport package. I haven't seen any premiums on sport, msport, comfort access, or idrive vs vehickes without. 6mt maybe a grand more cause its rare and hard to change. But still, its over priced. Its a 13k car. Said not only by me, but by multiple others except you.
Appreciate 0