View Single Post
      11-29-2013, 06:22 PM   #125
jacobin777
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoz View Post
Taking the original post to the next step, I have created updated BMW iDrive Voice Commands cheat sheets.

These versions are based on the online US 3 Series E90/E91 User's Manual (MY2010), as well as my hardcopy Australian Manual. They include all the commands listed in the Short commands for the voice activation system reference chapter, as well as some space for entering Favorites (eg. "Display off" to turn iDrive off). I believe these commands apply to the 2nd generation CIC iDrive (Car Information Computer) introduced in September 2008 (but they may also work for the older iDrive/Voice system?). There are slight country differences in options (TV, Satellite radio) and command terminology ("Destination input" vs "Enter address").

The documents are written using Word 2007 but are saved in Word 97-2003 (.doc) and PDF formats. There are 2 different versions (x 2 formats):
(1) Australia in A4 size
(2) USA (and Canada?) in Letter size

Readers from other countries may download one of the documents and modify it to their requirements.
Readers using the older generation iDrive/Voice system may continue to use the commands from the original post.

Feel free to download and try it out.
Thanks so kindly for taking the time to provide the list!
Appreciate 0