bishbosh
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F30 335d

Garage List
2014 BMW 335d  [0.00]
Right,

Getting there slowly.

1. I've bridged pins 2 and 4 in each headlight. I've also been to a scrappy (who didn't give me free reign) and got a headlight connector complete with pins. I'm hoping to extract the appropriate pins to use for the bi xenon shutter wire.

2. My LED bulbs have arrived for the angel eyes although the seller sent the wrong ones the only difference is an extra lip with screwhole on the sides.

3. I have ordered a few bits (mainly brackets) from coopers but they have gone on to backorder. I did read above that those parts are not available anymore but they were still listed so hopefully I can get them that way. If not then it looks like more trips to the scrappy.

4. I have found the correct pins to use for the level sensors and the bi xenon wire in the footwell module.

Alex, when you got your wiring harness, did it plug into empty holes on the footwell module or did you have to splice existing wires? I haven't checked my module yet to see if there are wires occupying the necessary pins. If there aren't existing wires then it looks like I'll be making my own loom at this rate!

Dave
Appreciate 0