04-28-2006, 10:31 AM   #17
Juve29
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 325i titanium silver spk

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie
That's a little cynical. I'm sure there are many sales people out there who realise that by treating their customers well they ensure repeat business as well as gain a good word of mouth reputation (on sites like this).

It is too tempting (and not correct) to paint all Chinese salespeople with the same brush. But that doesn't mean that Town and Country's salespeople haven't got a culture going where they use trust to get clients to pay more.

Just remember this: they are salespeople who get paid commission. It is in their interests to sell as many products as possible for the highest possible price. If you don't do your homework, compare prices and shop around, then you will more often than not pay more for your car. This is your own fault, you don't have to give anyone your money. To say they are screwing you afterwards is just dumb.

I think you should read your agreement very carefully and have some tough questions for the Sales manager at T&C. As long as you have the money then you have the upper hand. Don't let them BS you and don't be afraid to ask questions all day long if you don't understand something. It's not really that hard to grasp usually so if you don't get it then keep asking until you do or walk away.

I never talked bad about chinese. You are probably referring to 325er. All I am saying is that a salesman has to make the sale. Therefore, if by telling a customer who's buying a car in november that the car is equipped with summer tires that customer instead of buying the car in november would have waited until March and thats the problem.
Appreciate 0