Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 533ogetnom View Post
like ive said many times, i like your products, they are great

i dont like the BS thats been coming out of your office, and having paid $1300 i do believe i have the right to criticize the service or lack there of i have received and the promises made before purchase that were not fulfilled

you want constructive criticism? i have some

1: product release dates should be released with a sure date, if you will be sending on test products, you do no have a sure date, unforeseen and unexpected delays are different things

2: do not make promises you cant keep, the following are considered promises "we will develop launch control, we will have a separate map for those with aftermarket exhaust, we will be making a downpipe map soon" i left out "future updates will be free" on technicality

3: damned if you do damned if you dont pertaining to giving the community updates? true to an extent, but mostly because you are not tight lipped enough, share things that you are currently developing and have a good idea that will be ready soon, better yet, just dont share it till its in at least a testing phase

there is nothing wrong with not satisfying everything everyone asks for, like a DP map, rather than saying youll be offering one soon and then giving no updates for those who are now expecting one, why not say "we are not currently developing one at this time but that may change in the future" this does not create as many, if any, problems. it closes the matter while leaving open that it is a possibility

4: make claims that will be substantiated and your sure you can deliver, period
i have never heard of an engineering plan that actually met a deadline or planned release date. Chill out man, the guys are working, it's not like they're at the beach spending your money. #%#$ happens, and happens all the time.
There has been lack of communication and now they're communicating. give em a break man.

seriously, i work in software field and i always watch guys like oracle and microsoft miss their deadlines and not even create 1/2 of the features they promised (specifically microsoft). that's the engineering world. get it

and Shiv, yah you guys need to work on your sense of humor... it currently sucks with all this drama going around just kidding
Appreciate 0