06-09-2015, 10:04 AM   #9
K19BMW
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi sedan

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
I'm thinking about studying for this down the line, however, I'm also thinking about a career change into the medical field. Congrats and mind telling us what your grade was and the minimum passing grade is?
The minimum passing grade is a 75 and only 20% of people pass all 4 exams on their first try (I passed all four on my first try)

My grades were:
BEC: 80
REG: 90
FAR: 82
AUD:78

I studied about 3 hours mon-fri and maybe an hour on the weekends. But I also went to Vegas for a week, Miami for a week, and had 2 surgery's right in the middle of my studying time so taking a week off (x4) in the middle of studying was pretty stupid of me and I would not recommend it

Its actually funny because on AUD it was the only exam where I felt like I had completely crushed it and was gonna get in the high 90s. All the other exams I walked out feeling like I had completely tanked it. Instead I ended up getting my lowest grade. I'm happy I passed but honestly kinda bummed about getting such a low score.

Alpina B3 Flash, JB4 G5, BMS DCI, BMS OCC, VRSF DP, VRSF 7" FMIC, 30% tint, matte black kidney grills, paint matched e90 spoiler, paint matched front splitter, black finishing rods, BMW OEM Blacklines, Cyba air scoops, powder coated matte black wheels, Koni + Eibachs, more to come.
Appreciate 0