activereality
Newb to BMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i Coupe (E92)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kegwalker View Post
For those that have purchased the dynavin, what happens on a lci car (2011) with the gongs (doors, seatbelts, tpms, temperature, etc)? Can these be turned off?

Also, OP, you bought this from top gear solutions? I looked on their website and didn't see it listed. And do you have the link for the I drive cubby usb3 that you purchased?

I'm very close to pulling the trigger on this. It will be nice to have a little more modern looking system.

Thanks for the help, this thread has been awesome!
Nope, purchased from J&T (https://www.jandtdistributing.com/co...19318129197113).

I do not have IDrive, so did not purchase the little 'tray' for the center console and have not changed anything in it.

However, bryanp, did say he installed a USB extension into his tray and is liking it so far. I have a blank (blind) plate coming in. this will replace the existing USB/aux plate in my armrest, I'll be installing 2 USB extensions into it to get that functionality in there. The goal is just to make it look somewhat stock-ish.

Next up: Rear Breaks, replace some worn internal trim panels, USB retro-fit for Carplay and Media connection to N7, then onto the engine!!
Appreciate 1