View Single Post
      06-23-2023, 09:05 PM   #1
feuer
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: wife crazy!

Anthony’s Collision Center in Villa Park IL

After 15 years of ownership, brutally cold winters, hot summers, countless track days, I have decided to refresh the appearance of my 2008 e90 335i The body was rough in many areas with many dents from other cars doors and shopping carts and pitted spot on front bumper, lower portion of fenders, rocker panels and rear bumper from debris picked up on the track. Even had kid you not 3 different license plate imprints on rear bumper from cars bumping into it. The crew at Anthony’s Collision Center did a wonderful job. Mike the general Menager is friendly and knowledgeable, make me feel very comfortable and I was allowed to stop by to check on the progress. I have experience in car repair and not that I’m very picky (just regular picky) I have trained eye to look for flaws and imperfections which comes from being in the industry for about 25 years, and I don’t really have anything to complain about which I usually do. From what we agreed on they executed the job almost perfectly. On scale from 0 to 100 I think it’s in the high 90’s So if any of your vehicles need some type of body work go ahead visit this shop. Here are some photos:
Attached Images

Appreciate 1