11-21-2006, 11:24 AM   #22
bavarian19
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2DC
Yeah I am T, PDC is only $350 and might come useful on the nights you drive down to town to party...and its cool with the i-drive. Go for it!

But knowing AJ, he has precluded PDC not for its functionality but rather his legendary OCDness over the little sensor bumps on the rear bumper

I'll stay with the sedan, I think it looks more balanced (esp when modded) and it makes it easier to transport drunken socialite girls

I dont think im going to do PDC partly because of the sensors . I also think that its wasted money. I learned how to drive and park in NY without them, and I feel I am great in any parking situation without the sensors... The 335 sedan well optioned like I have it is really at the top of my price range.

I like the looks of the coupe, but the 335 coupe with the same options is out of my price range. I would have to go to the 328 coupe to go with it. Yes, it looks good, but I dont know... I think I would be much happier with the sedan.

HSU, I will probably be ordering from BMW of Sterling. I live very close to them, and have had nothing but a great experience dealing with them. They often will price match Passports pricing on a car. My old CA is not at the dealership anymore, but I actually ended up ordering it through Mohammad Abugideiri. I am going to give him a call today to set up a test drive for the 328 and 335. They have a 335 coupe (6sp) on the lot, so Im hoping to take that one out this weekend when Im back in town...

BK... CA does not do the auto fold and windows up like the 2006's??? I will certainly not be getting the option if thats the case. 90% of the reason why I would want it is to auto fold the mirrors just by pressing on the handle to lock.

By the way, I did see a 335 coupe with 230's on it at the dealership (customer owned car). Those wheels are amazing!!!

The other thing I can not get over is how large those brake rotors and calipers are on the 335... Much larger than my skimpy brakes on the 325 (and I think my car has good brakes )
Appreciate 0