Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E70 X5 xDrive35d M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotcoupe View Post
Nuttah! (nuff said )
Thanks Ian !! Hope all is still well - and lets try and fix a date for us to get together for that meal at Chez Tone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaza01 View Post
Lovely bike mate. Never ridden one just yet but plan to as the intention is to change to either this or the RSV4. What was better about the BMW over RSV4. Apparently the slick mode you put it in isn't the 'ultimate' mode. I've heard there is an mode even more aggressive that the dealer can sort. Could be a loads of borrocks tho...just something in the biking world. Roll on the summer aye...I'm sure you will enjoy and good luck with your ACU
I think Mart below is correct - all i know thus far (having owned the bike for a matter of days!) is that in the Motorrad pack and folder that came with bike there is a red plug that you connect by removing the seat and fix into ECU and this essentially takes ALL of the electronic aids OFF - its called "Slick Mode" which i can only assume relates to the use of slick tyres as opposed to road tyres?? Funnily enough ive never ridden a bike on track with slicks but ive just ordered my first set plus a set of tyre warmers in readiness for the season ahead!! Either way, i cant shed any more light on your question but i think i will take one step at a time and see how i get on!! Keep you posted!! And thanks for your comments - appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mart1000 View Post
Very nice bike mate. I didn't like them at first because both side, including the lights aren't the same and thought it looked odd. After seeing one in the flesh I was won over. Very well made bike and oozes quality, especially with the Akra on it. Good luck with the racing, keep us updated.
Again thank you fella - and im also totally with you about the headlights - in fact i still dont like the nose cone and cant wait to fit race fairing and be rid of the lights altogether - but its probably the only ugly thing on the whole bike!!