View Single Post
      07-28-2018, 09:49 AM   #13
N5GKP
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 325i M Sport

Charging it isn't really something that interests me, i actually cannot stand the noise more than anything. Friend has a charged 350Z which i was initially looking to do to my previous one, second he started it & i heard that noise i was put off for life!

Carried out a few little bits and bobs since my last update. Plenty of cleaning / polishing to within an inch of its life! Our sales guys here routinely try to convince people to part with in the region of £500 on top of the price of their new car for a GardX paint protection kit which also comes with a goody bag full of all sorts of cleaning products + cloths.. I manage to get my hands on a complete kit + goody bag (FOC of course!). I must admit, i really really like the part that's supposed to be applied before supplying the vehicle to customers! really locks in the paint.. Worth £500? imo.. no. Free? too right!

I've since changed the chrome grills for some nice Gloss black ones. I also finally took delivery of my 340mm Brembo M Sport brakes and decided today was a good day to fit them!.. They really are a direct plug n play kit which was fantastic.. although i had to make a slight modification to the dust shields supplied (i hammered the shit outta them)... New brakes, New brake fluid and the car stops pretty damn well! I'll add some photos when my Phone & Mac decide to sync with each other! All in all, definitely worth the £600 the kit cost me & took no more than an hour to do!