Rep
Drives: By the seat of her pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACZakka325i View Post
This is getting rediculous.
I agree but hey its sunday so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 010101 View Post
I can't help but think you must be some kid posting bogus questions. Even without the poor grammar and spelling this is a pretty strange topic.
Fake internet rich guy all the way, someone with a BA and an MBA from USC would not have such a poor grasp of the english language (lol its was hard enough for me )

Luv the job titles "privately stock investor " and a "Realty Estate Business"

He wants trade in advice from strangers on a bmw board regarding a ferrari 360?? LOL when I pick up my M3 I dont think i'll be asking anyone about lic or doc fees, i'll just go ahead and do it myself

355 spyder insurance? 1 million smackers??

Yup canucklion He said his parents lived for the past 25 years in Alhambra I have friends and relatives who still live in china and japan that can speak and write english better than this guy.
There were two guys just like this on a Z board recently a faux AMG'er and Lambo owner who got banished for their so so easy to spot BS. One thing is different from this one tho, he sure didnt do his homework 1st.

Forgive me if I seem hostile,just bored at the moment, Im not really a bitch all the time
Appreciate 0