View Single Post
      12-28-2010, 01:14 PM   #16
MatchesMalone
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi E90

Congrats! I bought a 2008 E90 335xi (black sapphire) with similar miles about a month and a half ago.

For mods, I had similar desires to what you describe, i.e. mostly cosmetic. The first thing I did was get black kidney grilles. You can get them at Tischer, circlebmw, Jlevistreetwerks.com, **********s.com etc.

Another popular item are blackline LED taillights. Really adds to the look of the car IMO. Mine shipped yesterday from Jlevi.

Not sure if yours is a 6-speed, but I also really like the perforated leather M-shift knob.

For adding a more aggressive, wide stance, check out some hubcentric spacers for your wheels. Most of the places I listed above have plenty of options.

I haven't made the plunge yet on a spoiler, but jbspeed.com seems to have a lot of interesting options.

I am also looking to upgrade to some LED Angel Eyes. I'm still doing some research, but I haven't decided if I want to try the Daeos DRL harness, for making Angel Eyes operate as my DRL. I also can't decide which Angel Eyes to get from the many options. I do see people on here recommend Weisslicht, Lux, and MTEC frequently though.

Good luck, and thanks for what you guys do!
Appreciate 0