ADEe92
First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: e92 320d sport plus edition

Garage List
2013 320d  [0.00]
1988 320i with M30B35  [0.00]
This might be a slightly left of field solution, but e30 owners use e90 upper spring perches (affectionately known as "e30 drop hats" if you want to look them up) to drop the car by about 10mm. This tends to fix the optical illusion lowered e30s often have where the back of the car looks lower than the front due to the low rear wheel arches.

Maybe a simple solution would be to do the reverse - fit e30 upper front spring perches to your e90? This would lift the front 10mm and not mess with the spring rate. Then you could add 10mm thick lower spring pads to the rear to level up the car.

Alternatively just get hold of some cheap, non-sport 320d springs. Someone who was looking to lower their car a bit might even just swap you for them. I have to admit that while I like the handling of my car, I find my M-sport e92 annoyingly low for daily driving. The front scrapes pretty often just driving into driveways & I've had to patch up the front bar & under tray a couple of times (including annoyingly catching the front on a low curb while on holiday between Christmas and New Years).
Appreciate 2