View Single Post
      12-24-2020, 08:59 PM   #20
njmian
Rep
Drives: 11' E70 x5 35i, 07' E90 328i

Damn you guys were really $tup!d back in 2015 lol. programming the key is not rocket science, all you have to do is put you old key in the key slot turn on ignition but not start the car, take it out and within 10second hit the lock button 3 times on you new or used key and voila your key is programmed, this works on all e series car, ive tried with e46, e90, e60 and e70.I just buy the $20 key from amazon or ebay, follow the procedure, replace the metal key part from the old key and done. if you need a new key cut just look up laser key cutting in your local area and they do it for like $20. you people need to do some research before giving out your useless opinions telling people its not worth it bla bla.

As for the comfort access i've found that different cars use different number of antennas like the 7 series uses 8 and an e90 uses 4 but on real oem it shows my e70 uses only 2 antennas. In 2020 you can get all parts used for around 300-500 all you have to do is figure out the wiring from all the sensors to the the passive go module and from that module to the cas.Basically the module has 3 wire CAN signal one fused power and one ground, rest are all the wires that go to the sensors and door handles. the cas does not need to be changed or whatever the bs these guys are talking in the previous comments. all you do is program the passive go/CA module to your vin with winkfp, then go into ncs expert and code the CA to cas and frm like e90 or e70/ cas or lma like e60. once programmed you'll see the CA module show up in ncs expert, next you write a blank file to that module in ncs expert and all should work.
Appreciate 1