E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Feeler MA: 2007 335i e90, MT, Sport Pkg - CPO 43k Miles

09-09-2011, 12:47 PM   #1
rabydanimal
Enlisted Member
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: '07 328XI E90

FS MA: 2007 335i e90, MT, Sport Pkg, CPO 43k Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I do lots of lurking on this forum, not so much posting. To make a long story short, daycare is expensive and babies come before cars.

I'd like to think my 335i is in better shape than most but you guys keep your cars pretty clean. It's 100% stock and has always been dealer serviced. I'm the second owner, I purchased it from Ira BMW a little bit more than a year ago and put about 10k miles on it. From what I could tell when I bought it, it's never seen snow, it's only seen rain since I've owned it. It looked brand new inside and out when I got it.

Options:
  • Sport Package
  • Aux and USB stereo inputs
  • Wood trim

The dealer has done the following since I've owned the car:
  • 1 low mileage oil change mid winter, 1 a few weeks ago
  • Replaced the wastegates on both turbos a few months ago. They weren't really rattling all that much but I wanted it done since I know the early model N54s had weaker components.
  • The HPFP recall/replacement. They also replaced all 6 injectors as part of the recall.
  • All wheel alignment and wheel balance (damn NE roads...)
  • New brake pads on all corners during the last oil change service, the rotors were in great shape
  • New clutch pedal cover, the old one wore out in one corner and wouldn't stay on.
  • The dealer put new runflats on the back when I bought it, the fronts are getting a bit low but still have some life left.
There's a few other misc items like air filters and what not, I have all of the paperwork. They ordered a new center console piece for me since there is a tiny crack near the shifter boot, I just haven't gone up to get it installed. This car has never thrown an engine fault code and has been great since the day I got it. It always gets Shell 93 octane fuel.

I will miss it dearly, it's the best car I've ever owned.

Click here for a whole bunch of pictures.

Price: $25,500 obo

Last edited by rabydanimal; 09-17-2011 at 11:18 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2011, 01:21 PM   #2
rik1304
Rep
Drives: benz

Hey, Im interested in the car, when would you be looking to sell?

email me at relopez4@gmail.com or 561-715-5870

Thanks

Ric
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2011, 02:47 PM   #3
rabydanimal
Enlisted Member
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: '07 328XI E90

I'm not really looking to sell yet, we're still figuring out the financials of daycare. I see your in KY, when I am ready to sell I'd prefer a local buyer. I'm more looking for feedback on price and interest. Apparently there isn't much for E90 335s. I find it a bit surprising, I love the fact it gives you the performance of the 335i coupe and the practicality of a family sedan. It took me a while to find this car with these options.
Appreciate 0