E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Long Island, NY to Tampa Bay

11-11-2012, 07:40 PM   #1
GoinToTheRoof
Rep
Drives: 335is

Long Island, NY to Tampa Bay

What's up guys im down in Tampa Bay for work this week (getting out of the crazy NY weather) Looking for some tips on places for dinner / night life. Anyone in the area if you could just throw down a few places, that would be great. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2012, 12:51 PM   #2
Chris_506
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 f82

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoinToTheRoof View Post
What's up guys im down in Tampa Bay for work this week (getting out of the crazy NY weather) Looking for some tips on places for dinner / night life. Anyone in the area if you could just throw down a few places, that would be great. Thanks!

i dont live in tampa but i go there ofter, 3 places id say are worth to check out

ceviche tapas(for food)
whiskey joes(for food and night life
club prana ybor(for night life)

personally i had alot of fun in all of them and would go there again. Good luck on your trip and have fun..with the way NY is now a days im sure you could use it.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2012, 07:32 AM   #3
GoinToTheRoof
Rep
Drives: 335is

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSRe92
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoinToTheRoof View Post

i dont live in tampa but i go there ofter, 3 places id say are worth to check out

ceviche tapas(for food)
whiskey joes(for food and night life
club prana ybor(for night life)

personally i had alot of fun in all of them and would go there again. Good luck on your trip and have fun..with the way NY is now a days im sure you could use it.
Thank you. Went to whiskey joes for the game definitely a good suggestion. And yes mid 80s beats rain and low 40s for sure
Appreciate 0