E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Sirius radio complaint

01-05-2006, 04:29 PM   #23
Kimo
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E31 E90 F25 MCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleven24
Just last week Clinton Portis' mother had to be removed from the stands because fans threw stuff at her.
Word down here (and I'm not making this up) is that Mama Portis then punched the lights out of the dork (or dorkette) who had beaned her, at which point said Mama Portis was taken to the Redskins sideline for her, and others', safety. Clinton was quite proud of Mama. A lot more interesting than pushin' Chunky Soup
      01-05-2006, 06:23 PM   #24
ben1364
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90 330iA

Thanks Eleven24 and Compos Mentis. Perhaps Fox did bail out. I hadn't thought of that!
Cheers,
Ben
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2006, 08:51 PM   #25
volsfan0911
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 VW GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleven24
Ahhh... Go 'Skins. I'm a die-hard Eagles fan, so this season was a joke. You might be interested in this little fact:

For the last 5 years, the team that the Eagles played in their last regular season game have gone on to the Superbowl that year. The Eagles last regular season opponent this year?

The Redskins.
From Richmond, VA prior to getting stuck in Jersey (yuck). Cherry Hill is right across the river from Philly (and way too close to Camden). Laughing my arse off at the locals. For the past 5-6 weeks, they've been chanting "REGGIE" after every miscue. Conventional wisdom had that the Birds wouldn't win another one after McNabb went out. Props to them for playing their asses off against a rather lackluster team last week. Joe better get 'em ready for TB - 'cause that should be a smash mouth game! :rocks:

Last edited by volsfan0911; 01-05-2006 at 08:53 PM.. Reason: correction
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2006, 11:25 PM   #26
md37793
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90

Fox News Signed an exclusivity deal with XM radio yesterday. Dammit, I just ordered my car with Sirius.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2006, 07:27 AM   #27
eleven24
Foppa!
Rep
Drives: 2018 X5 xDrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsfan0911
From Richmond, VA prior to getting stuck in Jersey (yuck). Cherry Hill is right across the river from Philly (and way too close to Camden). Laughing my arse off at the locals. For the past 5-6 weeks, they've been chanting "REGGIE" after every miscue. Conventional wisdom had that the Birds wouldn't win another one after McNabb went out. Props to them for playing their asses off against a rather lackluster team last week. Joe better get 'em ready for TB - 'cause that should be a smash mouth game! :rocks:
Chanting Reggie? I'm a season ticket holder & have no idea what you're talking about.

The Eagles went 6-10 not so much because the rest of the division got that much better, but because they lost so many starters to injury. ELEVEN of the starters in the Superbowl last year were put on IR at some point this year. On top of that, Akers & Westbrook both missed time as well... and then there's T.O. There is no team in any sport that could survive losing over 50% of their starters.

Then again, the Flyers are really doing well....
Appreciate 0