E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Installed JB4 G5 ISO. What should I pick as my next mod?

View Poll Results: What should my next mod be?
FMIC 20 38.46%
Catless downpipes 30 57.69%
Other (Please explain) 2 3.85%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

10-18-2013, 07:10 AM   #45
Tiago@VRSF
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by J38 View Post
This is pretty much exactly the information I want to know. The Bold above is highly relevant to my interests, although I may put e85 in once a year.

so JB4, and god can someone point me to the sticky where I can buy the intake, DP, FMIC from? The forum categories are a mess compared to what I'm used to. Feel free to PM.

Edit: Looks like http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90706 is the sticky I'm looking for. However, after a bit of research, looks like VRSF may fit my needs of performance:value for FMIC and DP, but more research is needed.

Edit2: That above sticky looks to be out of date. I don't see VRSF listed in any of the product categories, and I don't see JBx tunes in the tune categories. What sorcery is this?
We have quite a few customer reviews on our website if you're interested

http://www.vr-speed.com/vrsf-7-front...2-e90-e92.html
Appreciate 0