E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > You and Your Significant Other

06-16-2014, 10:15 AM   #705
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
Seriously, where's the mother of the 3 kids?
daaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!

I have seriously introduced her as my daughter on more occasions than I should have HAHA !!!!

..........like at a company Christmas Party lol....

#teenyboppersdotcom
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2014, 10:27 AM   #706
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
Seriously, where's the mother of the 3 kids?

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2014, 10:33 AM   #707
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

she's at her happiest when she has (3) unopened 12 packs of Coke.....
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2014, 10:33 AM   #708
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Someone loves Coca-Cola...
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2014, 10:57 AM   #709
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

^^^^^ dang, I think P1et and I just became BFF's......
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2014, 07:42 PM   #710
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

oh, just chilling with my significant other....

i'll probably bend her over and punch her V as hard as I can with D after the kids go to bed

....just sayin......

#thighgap

Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 01:27 AM   #711
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post

i'll probably bend her over and punch her V as hard as I can with D after the kids go to bed

....just sayin......

#thighgap

Aren't you lucky... I dumped my lousy-in-bed girlfriend a month ago, and as if I wasn't already doing this more than actual sex as it was, now more than ever ...
Attached Images

::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 08:31 AM   #712
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post

....just sayin......

#thighgap

Aren't you lucky... I dumped my lousy-in-bed girlfriend a month ago, and as if I wasn't already doing this more than actual sex as it was, now more than ever ...
Ain't got no time for lousy in bed GF's...
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 09:28 AM   #713
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
Ain't got no time for lousy in bed GF's...
I don't understand this notion. Don't get me wrong, I like a wild girl, but sometimes it's nice to catch a dead fish, get the business over with, and then dump them back into the ocean. Grant it, they might float helplessly next to the boat for a minute, but once the boat is gone, it's just another fish in the sea.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 10:59 AM   #714
Bobble
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Whatever POS the wife leaves

^ Confucious say?
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 10:59 AM   #715
DemolitionJim
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 MW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
I don't understand this notion. Don't get me wrong, I like a wild girl, but sometimes it's nice to catch a dead fish, get the business over with, and then dump them back into the ocean. Grant it, they might float helplessly next to the boat for a minute, but once the boat is gone, it's just another fish in the sea.
lmfao
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 11:30 AM   #716
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
To elaborate further in my case: I was socially awkward for the longest time and my game was ZERO, and the only real push for me to get into a relationship was that my dad, the only person that cared about me and vice versa died a year ago and I felt lonely... Ergo, I barely gave away my V-Card at 27 and only briefly hooked up with 2 women several months prior to meeting her. Ergo, I didn't have a real benchmark or standard that I can compare against, so I didn't know from experience what was good or bad in bed... For her, she also described how her ex-husband is 10 times worse (like he NEVER Frenched her; ONLY kissed on the cheek and was a minuteman), and it's sad when a newly de-virginized man gives her her first orgasm... But if that same newly de-virginized man is having to teach a woman who I later discovered has the IQ of a rock and even teaching her nonsexual things is an uphill battle and sex actually is getting WORSE, something is SERIOUSLY wrong.
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 11:37 AM   #717
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS View Post
To elaborate further in my case: I was socially awkward for the longest time and my game was ZERO, and the only real push for me to get into a relationship was that my dad, the only person that cared about me and vice versa died a year ago and I felt lonely... Ergo, I barely gave away my V-Card at 27 and only briefly hooked up with 2 women several months prior to meeting her. Ergo, I didn't have a real benchmark or standard that I can compare against, so I didn't know from experience what was good or bad in bed... For her, she also described how her ex-husband is 10 times worse (like he NEVER Frenched her; ONLY kissed on the cheek and was a minuteman), and it's sad when a newly de-virginized man gives her her first orgasm... But if that same newly de-virginized man is having to teach a woman who I later discovered has the IQ of a rock and even teaching her nonsexual things is an uphill battle and sex actually is getting WORSE, something is SERIOUSLY wrong.
Proud of you for not shooting up a whole bunch of college girls. 27 years is a very long time to hold that load. Now that you know what you're doing, use that confidence and catch up for the 10+ years of blue balls. Go get em tiger.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 11:59 AM   #718
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

Oh man, you 're gonna get bunch! Guys who start late always win.
They tend to get more fish[es] relative to average.

Quote:
Appreciate 1
      06-19-2014, 12:22 PM   #719
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
^ Confucious say?
I'm known across land and sea for my nostalgic art and my heart filled analogies on life.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 12:30 PM   #720
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPrena View Post
Oh man, you 're gonna get bunch! Guys who start late always win.
They tend to get more fish[es] relative to average.
Debatable. Late bloomers are sometimes more socially awkward. Women are attracted to confidence, not shyness (well, some are..., the shy ones).

Words to live by; Poke and run, & put it in her bum. Don't want any accidental children or the girl thinking you actually like her. Huge deal breaker. Laugh in her face after and TELL HER you will NOT call her tomorrow.

She'll call immediately. It's fool proof.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 12:55 PM   #721
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
I am tempted to use this as my sig.

Quote:
Debatable. Late bloomers are sometimes more socially awkward. Women are attracted to confidence, not shyness (well, some are..., the shy ones).

Words to live by; Poke and run, & put it in her bum. Don't want any accidental children or the girl thinking you actually like her. Huge deal breaker. Laugh in her face after and TELL HER you will NOT call her tomorrow.

She'll call immediately. It's fool proof.
Yeah my friend was telling me he had 20 girlfriends when I was still a V in college..

I really want to see if the douche method works IRL.. but IRL a cannot possibly do that douchy things I do online
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 01:12 PM   #722
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

I love all of your wives, and I mean that in the most respectful way.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 01:17 PM   #723
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Considering you're no longer with this woman and based on what you're saying, it sounds like if I boned her one good time, I could make her my slave for life. They don't call me black hammer for nothing.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 01:20 PM   #724
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

So many emotions in this thread.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2014, 01:20 PM   #725
bimmerfrk
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Ferrari Red F83

pics of divorced chick who got her first orgasm from a virgin or it didn't happen....
      06-19-2014, 01:46 PM   #726
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
I love all of your wives, and I mean that in the most respectful way.
we be loving Mrs. Litos long time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl View Post
Considering you're no longer with this woman and based on what you're saying, it sounds like if I boned her one good time, I could make her my slave for life. They don't call me black hammer for nothing.
Good Lord... no!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
So many emotions in this thread.
Appreciate 0