E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Lilly Automotive

12-02-2014, 05:06 PM   #1
Surquhar
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
Lilly Automotive

I want to post this in a separate thread to show my appreciation for Daniel at Lilly Automotive.

My water pump died Weds night before thanksgiving. (54,000 miles with absolutely no warning). I had my car towed back to my house and contacted Dan on Friday morning. He suggested that we order parts from ECS or similar to save me a few bucks from the dealer, but ultimately my choice as it would take a few more days to get the parts shipped. Ended up ordering from ECS with a two day delivery which had an ETA of today.

Daniel called me at 7PM last night to inform me the parts came in early and said he could come to my place immediately as he knew I was without a car.

I said lets do it and he got to my place around 9PM to get started - replacing water pump/tsat/ and my inner fender Dinan CAI filter.

What a professional. Daniel did an awesome job and treated my car as if it was his own. All said and done he was here until almost 1AM making sure I was ready to go.

I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in this area for any sort of maintenance or aftermarket parts installation. I know I will be using Lilly Automotive for all my maintenance work going forward and recommending him to all my friends to do the same.

Thanks again Daniel!
      12-02-2014, 05:28 PM   #2
ArcticRik
Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: Arctic Metallic E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost Tampa
I want to post this in a separate thread to show my appreciation for Daniel at Lilly Automotive.

My water pump died Weds night before thanksgiving. (54,000 miles with absolutely no warning). I had my car towed back to my house and contacted Dan on Friday morning. He suggested that we order parts from ECS or similar to save me a few bucks from the dealer, but ultimately my choice as it would take a few more days to get the parts shipped. Ended up ordering from ECS with a two day delivery which had an ETA of today.

Daniel called me at 7PM last night to inform me the parts came in early and said he could come to my place immediately as he knew I was without a car.

I said lets do it and he got to my place around 9PM to get started - replacing water pump/tsat/ and my inner fender Dinan CAI filter.

What a professional. Daniel did an awesome job and treated my car as if it was his own. All said and done he was here until almost 1AM making sure I was ready to go.

I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in this area for any sort of maintenance or aftermarket parts installation. I know I will be using Lilly Automotive for all my maintenance work going forward and recommending him to all my friends to do the same.

Thanks again Daniel!
Glad to here the experience was awesome! I will be meeting him Saturday as we will be working on my car also!
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2014, 06:21 PM   #3
WilliamS
GoofBall
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 N54 Xdrive

Every post about him I have to put this in. Great guy, great work. No one other than him will ever work on my BMW's. He listens, he works at a great pace, and he does not cut corners. Heck he even pointed out where corners were cut by the last owner of my car.

Always Rep him!
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2014, 10:21 AM   #4
Luckystrike24
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09, 335XI, Manual, E90

Thank you for posting about your experience with Lilly Automotive and for all the positive reviews and compliments. Its greatly appreciated.
Appreciate 1
      12-04-2014, 10:33 AM   #5
JStang
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: FDB M3 CS

Wow that's great. Would you be able to do an LSD install? I have the MFactory LSD that I need installed.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2014, 10:52 AM   #6
BeastMode335i
Maximus Decimus Meridius
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Love posts like this!
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2014, 04:42 PM   #7
ArcticRik
Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: Arctic Metallic E90 335i

I would like to also show my appreciation for Daniel at Lilly Automotive.

My car has been leaking oil due to the valve cover gasket being improperly installed earlier this year by a local shop. I contacted Daniel a few days before Thanksgiving about the issue and he promptly responded via text and gave me a few options whether I have just the gasket replaced or have the entire valve cover replaced since it hasn't even been a year since it was last fixed I decided to just go ahead a do the entire cover to eliminate further headache.

Daniel texted me this morning to let me know he would arrive within an hour at 8am. From the second I met him I could tell he was a honest and good hearted person who wants to help people and not take advantage of their wallets.

Daniel was at my place until 1:30pm, he really took his time and didnt cut any corners. He's very passionate about what he does and I wish him the best of luck!

I will be recommending him to everyone that I know, not just BMW's either. His prices or more than fair and his service is second to none! Daniel will be the only person to work on my car from now on! Thank again Daniel!
Appreciate 0