E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Help! 2009 BMW E90 Projector Headlights

09-21-2015, 12:17 PM   #1
imsuperbritish
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 30D M Sport 2010 E70

Exclamation Help! 2009 BMW E90 Projector Headlights

Hello,

I have been searching ALL OVER the internet for a pair of projector and angel eye headlights for my 2009 E90. I have had NO luck whatsoever in this search, not even auto parts shops can help me.

Can anyone please point me to a website, a genie or a undergroung black market guru who can source me a set of error free projector and angel eye headlights for my 2009 E90 please?

I am frustrated to the core, it's like the made headlamps for all cars and once it hit the 2009 E90 they thought 'cba with anymore'. WHY?!?!

If they were going to give up on making projector headlamps for the 2009+ E90 then they should have installed projectors as standard. What is the big deal?

Please help!!

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2015, 08:33 PM   #2
e90bmw328i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsuperbritish View Post
Hello,

I have been searching ALL OVER the internet for a pair of projector and angel eye headlights for my 2009 E90. I have had NO luck whatsoever in this search, not even auto parts shops can help me.

Can anyone please point me to a website, a genie or a undergroung black market guru who can source me a set of error free projector and angel eye headlights for my 2009 E90 please?

I am frustrated to the core, it's like the made headlamps for all cars and once it hit the 2009 E90 they thought 'cba with anymore'. WHY?!?!

If they were going to give up on making projector headlamps for the 2009+ E90 then they should have installed projectors as standard. What is the big deal?

Please help!!

Thanks!
I am not sure if you are looking for an OEM or aftermarket projector headlights. If you want to buy OEM's you can find them on ebay or in the forum Marketplace if someone is selling them. If you go the OEM route, be prepared to spend north of $1200+ as the LED side marker modules are on the expensive side. Or if you are looking for aftermarket projector headlights (Depo for example), you can find them on Umnitza.com or carid.com etc. Just search for e90 projector headlights. Do be warned that the aftermarket headlgihts dont quite match the quality of OEM ones.
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2015, 08:00 AM   #3
sirdaft1
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F85 X5M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsuperbritish View Post
Hello,

Please help!!

Thanks!
Do you currently have halogens or xenons? If you have halogens, check out the new MARS Performance LCI Style headlights. They are plug and play for halogen equipped e90's. IMO I would go this avenue over stock LCI's due to the ease of install and pretty close to OEM/OSS style LCI's. Link and photo below. If you have a xenon equipped e90, I would stick with OEM LCI Xenon's off of eBay. But be ready to shell out some $$$.

Link to thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1171679

Appreciate 0