E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > Australia Classifieds Section > FS: e93 Wind Deflector, Rear Seat Protector & Trunk Luggage Net

11-15-2017, 12:45 AM   #1
gobobbie
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: E93 320D LCI

FS: e93 Wind Deflector, Rear Seat Protector & Trunk Luggage Net

Hi All,

If anyone is interested in an e93 Wind Deflector, Rear Seat Protector and Luggage Net, I'm selling mine after selling my e93.

More details below:
e93 Wind Deflector - OEM Wind Deflector that was purchased from BMW new with price c. $1,000 (from memory). It comes in a pouch that fastens with a strap, and also comes in a larger box with polystyrene on each end to protect it when storing in the garage. The deflector has a small hole (about finger nail size) at the base of the deflector (the part that lies horizontal from memory, but I can check if that's important to you) right near the edge so it doesn't stand out.

Example of the wind deflector (note this is not the actual wind deflector):

e93 rear seat protector - OEM Rear Seat Protector was purchased new from BMW with price over $500. I've probably used it 5 - 10 times over the life of the car with it used to protect the rear seat, side trim and centre console (up to but not including the armrest). It is very easy to install and comes with tabs in the seat protector that slide under the lower part of the seat and side frame of the car and transmission tunnel, as well as two hoop clips that go behind the head rests. It also has slots for each seat belt so it can be used for passengers or in my previous case, for your spoiled pets. The fabric is a soft felt like material that is treated in a water proof manner, and the underside is a durable plastic / rubber. There were no squeaks or rattles when I used it previously. It comes with instructions on how to fit it but I'm happy to show someone how to assemble it (much easier with the roof down). It comes in a nylon protector pouch also with a fastener, which is also in an original plastic bag to protect it from wear and tear.

It looks very similar to this 1 series OEM protector although the e93 on is more sculpted particularly around the rear armrests:

I also have a luggage floor net and ipod adapter (if it still works - it's for the previous 10 pin cable or whatever was used before lightning) which I'm happy to throw in if anyone wants them.

Total price AUD$300. Pick up in Melbourne CBD or inner south east.

Any questions just let me know or PM me.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2017, 01:57 AM   #2
e36mmm
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i M Sport

Pm'd
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2021, 05:11 AM   #3
ragde.legnar@gmail.com
Registered