E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > e92 335i fuel gauge issue

05-31-2023, 10:19 PM   #1
julianferroggiaro
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW e92 335i

e92 335i fuel gauge issue

Hey so i’ve never posted on here but man have I learned a lot from this forum. So I have an issue with my E 92, where the fuel gauge never shows an accurate measurement ever. the car has some go fast mods lol, catless downpipes, 5inch intercooler. charge pipe w/ blow off valve. and most importantly it’s tuned on jb4 with an mhd backend flash. the fuel gauge has never worked through my entire owner ship (bought it already tuned) i have been through pages of steering wheel button options for the jb4 where you can set boost and stuff to the fuel gauge and all that hijacking stuff and i’ve turned everything off. the fuel gauge goes up to full when i fill up the gas then goes down and sticks at about half for the rest of the tank (i use trip odo to measure). does anyone have any idea wtf i should do? thought i’d ask the most knowledgeable source before ordering a fuel level censor or something. any help i can get is appreciated. thanks
Appreciate 0