E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Selling my BMW Performance Edition E90 335i soon

11-08-2023, 05:25 PM   #1
sherwintrbl
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '14 F31 M-Sport, '18 F31

Garage List
Selling my BMW Performance Edition E90 335i soon

Hi all,

I recently purchased a F31 which I am doing an M-Sport conversion on, which means I have to sell my current car soon. I have a 2011 Bmw 335i BMW Performance Edition with the factory Power Kit. Knowing that M-Sport LCI's are pretty uncommon already, the options this car make it pretty special. I've used it as a daily for my commute to school, and I've loved it. The inline 6 is so silky, the steering is nice and tight, and the brakes perform well. Not to mention, it sounds pretty damn good with the factory performance exhaust. (No res+secondary cat+performance muffler). The car itself is in amazing condition, especially the interior. Since my dad is a dealer, we purchased the car from a dealer auction earlier this year. It's condition report at the time was a 3.9/5, which is excellent for a car of its age. I've attach a picture of the interior from the auction website, it looks brand new!! I'm only 21 but I've had the privilege of owning a handful of cars since my dad is a dealer and buys and sells cars often. This was my second BMW, my first being a 2007 E91. My ownership of this car will sadly get cut short because I found the perfect F31, but this E90 did me well I the time I had it, and I hope the next owner will appreciate this car. With that said, this spec doesn't come along too often, so what do you think the value of this car is?

2011 Bmw 335i Sedan
-BMW Performance Edition
-Factory Power Kit (+20 hp)
-Rwd
-99,900 Miles
-1 Owner (need to double check)
-Clean title no accidents
-All services done (fuel pump, spark plugs, oil change, charge pipe, etc.)

I am located in Southern California and will probably list the car in a week or 2. If anybody is interested, please let me know what you think a fair price is and I will take it into consideration when I list the car, or maybe take your offer
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-08-2023, 09:55 PM   #2
lowrydr310
Robot
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i, 2007 E93 335i

Market for a clean 335i is still pretty high in my opinion so you should do well.

It has all the desirable stuff, but it's an automatic N55 sedan so you won't get the crazy $22k+ sales prices that the 335is's are selling for, or maybe not even what a N54 E92 6MT would sell for. I can't explain the madness but that seems to be what most people are after, and paying big bucks to get.

If it's as clean as it looks, that seems like a prime candidate for a BaT or carsandbids sale, especially with the low mileage.
Appreciate 1