E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > KW v3 swift spring conversion from HPA

05-07-2024, 06:27 PM   #1
ansch
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: SGM 135i

KW v3 swift spring conversion from HPA

Finally sorted out the sagging KW springs on the KW v3. The suspension is only 7 years old but overtime the springs sagged and it's got to a point where I'm closed to the top of the adjustment range and the springs are binding like crazy and making noise.

Shout out to Harold from HP Autosport for guiding and supplying the swift spring conversion kit for the KWV3. The kit is really high quality and completely transformed the ride and handling of the car. Install was straight forward and only took a lazy day of work on jack stands. Would recommend this kit if you have a set of V3.

KW did the V3 injustice by those springs, but then I guess they want you to buy their club sport suspension.
Appreciate 0