E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > DIY Guides > Diy vcg nn55 valve cover

05-18-2024, 06:11 PM   #1
AirNio
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw 335xi n55

Diy vcg nn55 valve cover

Hello, I have a 2011 335xi N55.

Just recently bought my first car a month ago on fb market(138k miles.) I have until June 30th to pass inspection. Bought the valve cover kit, ran into some bigger issues while working on replacing.

1: already stripped 8mm valve cover bolt

2: ignition coils keep popping out, along with the coil tube sitting on the spark plug.

3: fuel rail leaked fuel inside 2 ignition coil placement

The car does start, but stalls right after do to the fact supposedly. Gave me two new check lights bellow

1: Yellow brake, goes red when I use emergency break and yellow when I lower the emergency break

2:4x4 light

Noticing the extreme fuel leak I stopped there. This was my last resort to come to This app and ask for help on either how to drain that fuel and the steps to properly tighten the fuel rail. ( didn't have issues with the fuel rail before I disassembled it.) | did showcase the codes in case it helps.

My explanation might be fuzzy, I promise to explain best I can. Thank you
Appreciate 0