E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Run to the sun-Saturday March 27

03-20-2010, 10:08 AM   #1
slo_335-e90
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90

Run to the sun-Saturday March 27

Heading down to Mohegan Saturday March 27th. Cruise will start at the 128 South rest stop and make a stop in North Attleboro and another in Warwick, RI. Pepe's Pizza now has a location at Mohegan so it allows us to combine two of our events for an even better time

I bet a few of us stay the night at Mohegan that night as well.

Cruise will most likely start at 11am to have us at Mohegan by 1:30
-Took this off of the Yuppie racing forums. There's gonna be a sweet caravan down, as far as i know at least 30 cars. Also gonna be a drive up from the Jersey area too. Lets get some more members to do the drive! Should be a ton of fun
Ill be coming with them, since I'll be in RI. But as far as I know a caravan might be getting started in the northern NJ area too.
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2010, 10:18 AM   #2
Craig@SupremePower
G.O.A.T.!
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 GMC Yukon XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloseguitarpicks View Post
Heading down to Mohegan Saturday March 27th. Cruise will start at the 128 South rest stop and make a stop in North Attleboro and another in Warwick, RI. Pepe's Pizza now has a location at Mohegan so it allows us to combine two of our events for an even better time

I bet a few of us stay the night at Mohegan that night as well.

Cruise will most likely start at 11am to have us at Mohegan by 1:30
-Took this off of the Yuppie racing forums. There's gonna be a sweet caravan down, as far as i know at least 30 cars. Also gonna be a drive up from the Jersey area too. Lets get some more members to do the drive! Should be a ton of fun
Ill be coming with them, since I'll be in RI. But as far as I know a caravan might be getting started in the northern NJ area too.
check for the thread theres already a local meet that day...
Appreciate 0