E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > X5 - Colours

07-20-2010, 08:31 AM   #45
misterS3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: X70 on the way

In case you hadn't see the other thread (sorry for repeating myself to those who have)....

I've gone for Titanium Silver with Shadowline and Sun Protection Glass.

I'm sure i'll still look longing at Carbon Black cars whenever i see them, but i'll have to console myself with the fact that i've not had to wash my car for a few months and that's a lot of Sunday lie ins after a Sat night out

Space Grey does look great too, but i think the wee scratches when people get in and out, hit their doors against your car, loading stuff in and out the boot, and generally getting from using it day to day as carthorse would still show up. And it doesn't look as good as Carbon Black.

So i've gone for the boring silver option. Now does anybody have a set of 22's

I think part of me not wanting Ti was because the E91 335D is Ti too with shadowline and Sun Pro Glass, so it would be almost too similar. But i like that car. So i guess it makes boring sense.

Thanks everybody for the suggestions and putting up with me on this one
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2010, 08:37 AM   #46
creepy coupe
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW M340I G20

Garage List
2015 BMW 435d  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
I have to admit I prefer the darker colours on the X5, but I know what you're saying
Appreciate 0