E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Gucci Mane- Makin' love to the money

10-14-2010, 12:40 AM   #23
lopealle
Resident Black Guy
Zimbabwe
Rep
Drives: Lion

Garage List
2006 M5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
"what type of real ***** name himself after a bag, ***** you's a hoe, a Louis Vuitton phag"

-Jeezy (couldn't have said it better myself)
this

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
maybe your shitty connection didn't allow you to see the video... and the zoo animals he was with
this

Quote:
Originally Posted by NycE93M3 View Post
+all on that

i say if he gonna make i video with tits and ass, get some grade A shit

the chicks in there were ZzzzzZzzz'zzzz
couldnt agree more. they brag about all the money they have atleast have some B rated whores
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2010, 01:19 AM   #24
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: M6

Haters gonna hate. His real 458 beats your imaginary ones.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2010, 01:49 AM   #25
AllydNYC
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 91' E30 318is

Garage List
1991 BMW 318is  [0.00]
I have 3 pictures for this:

Appreciate 0
      10-14-2010, 02:03 AM   #26
koreez88
Всем привет ;)
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Tesla

Videos like that have been around for a while... Here's the flashback (Youtube doesn't carry the uncensored version anymore):

Appreciate 0
      10-14-2010, 05:14 AM   #27
Chest Rockwell
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
a 458 does not equal skill. Justin Beiber could go buy a 485, does that mean he has a fucking shred of tallent?
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2010, 06:18 AM   #28
08rookie
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: bmw

this is nonsense. comical to say the least. debating the relevance of hip hop these days to the likes of gucci, weezy, jeezy, lil shitface, lil shatface, or any other "rapper" in terms of talent or contributions in some sort of intelligent manner is symbolic to how small one's mind can be. talent? talent? these guys are a joke...a fucking joke...they are a pawn. and the sooner you realize this the better you understand. they are actors, just like wwf wrestlers, im not saying these guys never dabbled in street life, im not saying these guys never lived the hard knock life, but shit they are at the mercy of record execs and label heads and contracts they signed...
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2010, 06:40 AM   #29
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

Quote:
Wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chest Rockwell View Post
a 458 does not equal skill. Justin Beiber could go buy a 458, does that mean he has a fucking shred of tallent?
(*fixed) Thank you.
      10-14-2010, 08:42 AM   #30
BMWinNorthdakota
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2007 bmw 335i e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08rookie View Post
this is nonsense. comical to say the least. debating the relevance of hip hop these days to the likes of gucci, weezy, jeezy, lil shitface, lil shatface, or any other "rapper" in terms of talent or contributions in some sort of intelligent manner is symbolic to how small one's mind can be. talent? talent? these guys are a joke...a fucking joke...they are a pawn. and the sooner you realize this the better you understand. they are actors, just like wwf wrestlers, im not saying these guys never dabbled in street life, im not saying these guys never lived the hard knock life, but shit they are at the mercy of record execs and label heads and contracts they signed...
... Drake?
Ill agree with you though. Not many of today's rappers have talent. Do you think they care though, haha? They are still making money regardless of what the "talent police" think. If the consumer likes it, talent doesnt really matter. A catchy beat is all you really need...

These girls are fukin nast, for those of you wondering what my thoughts are...
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2010, 09:02 AM   #31
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep

Most real rappers are gone. The few that are left, the true lyricists, aren't as much of a presence anymore on the airwaves but are still around. Andre 3000 is a prime example, and here's one of his more recent works for reference (the video helps to make his puns more apparent. SICK verse)

10-14-2010, 09:11 AM   #32
ZJP
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535xi / B6 S4

Quote:
Finally, someone with some brains.^

Gucci Mane's brain capacity is an insult to a squirrel.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2010, 09:32 AM   #33
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chest Rockwell View Post
a 458 does not equal skill. Justin Beiber could go buy a 485, does that mean he has a fucking shred of tallent?
Funny you mention that. If you follow a site such as Futureproducers a lot of guys who are successful producers (not aspiring ones) have respectfully admitted that Bieber is a very talented kid.

It's easy to talk shit on the keyboard about how bad music is now and how anyone can do it.

If it's so easy to be a successful performer then man up and do it. Go out there and claim the millions. Let us know when you hit it big.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2010, 09:42 AM   #34
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Funny you mention that. If you follow a site such as Futureproducers a lot of guys who are successful producers (not aspiring ones) have respectfully admitted that Bieber is a very talented kid.

It's easy to talk shit on the keyboard about how bad music is now and how anyone can do it.

If it's so easy to be a successful performer then man up and do it. Go out there and claim the millions. Let us know when you hit it big.
You're missing the point again. We're not saying Gucci doesn't make serious bank. We are saying that he's a shit rapper talent wise
      10-14-2010, 10:47 AM   #35
08rookie
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:

ok il bite...

do you think justin beiber is talented?! maybe he does have talent, he can carry a tune and can dance a bit.... but he is also pretty much 'owned' by usher and usher is 'owned' by his label, not sure what record company....(until usher started his own label but still his own label is pry a clause in his original contract)....that means the millions and millions of dollars used to market this kid came from somebody pocket....these performers are products that are marketed. beiber probably has 10 people who dress him and select his words for interviews, and any deviation from the plan will void his contract.

il surrended to your point...not everybody has the ability to perform successfully in front of millions. actually some artists have horrible shows full with a thousand back up singers and dancers and they lip sing their shows.

if i was a billionaire record label, i can drive into any hood and find a kid with a story. i can get a publicist and stylist to hype up the image. i can buy marketing and radio play. i can get a ghost writer to conjure up verses of drugs and gun-play. none of this guarantees the public will like the end product and the artist might waddle off onto some reality tv set...

look at it from a business standpoint. all artists have a decent foundation to work from. but if emenim didnt have dre's money behind him would he have been so widely distributed? do you dispute his chances are just as equal to a kid from the streets selling mix tapes from his trunk?? same with drake, thanks to weezy. same with 50, thanks to emenim. same with beiber, thanks to usher. same with biggie, thanks to pdiddy.

all you gotta do is slip funk flex 50gs and a mix tape in some alley off 42nd street. the next day you that tape will get rotation like 'yo thissss catttt beeee hotttt!!!" and all of noo yawk will bite and the rest of the free world will follow!
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2010, 10:57 AM   #36
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep

sounds about right ^^
      10-14-2010, 03:04 PM   #37
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep

Quote:
ok il bite...

do you think justin beiber is talented?! maybe he does have talent, he can carry a tune and can dance a bit.... but he is also pretty much 'owned' by usher and usher is 'owned' by his label, not sure what record company....(until usher started his own label but still his own label is pry a clause in his original contract)....that means the millions and millions of dollars used to market this kid came from somebody pocket....these performers are products that are marketed. beiber probably has 10 people who dress him and select his words for interviews, and any deviation from the plan will void his contract.

il surrended to your point...not everybody has the ability to perform successfully in front of millions. actually some artists have horrible shows full with a thousand back up singers and dancers and they lip sing their shows.

if i was a billionaire record label, i can drive into any hood and find a kid with a story. i can get a publicist and stylist to hype up the image. i can buy marketing and radio play. i can get a ghost writer to conjure up verses of drugs and gun-play. none of this guarantees the public will like the end product and the artist might waddle off onto some reality tv set...

look at it from a business standpoint. all artists have a decent foundation to work from. but if emenim didnt have dre's money behind him would he have been so widely distributed? do you dispute his chances are just as equal to a kid from the streets selling mix tapes from his trunk?? same with drake, thanks to weezy. same with 50, thanks to emenim. same with beiber, thanks to usher. same with biggie, thanks to pdiddy.

all you gotta do is slip funk flex 50gs and a mix tape in some alley off 42nd street. the next day you that tape will get rotation like 'yo thissss catttt beeee hotttt!!!" and all of noo yawk will bite and the rest of the free world will follow!
If it's that easy then I'm looking forward to your first hit single. What will it be called and when will it be out?
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2010, 10:20 AM   #38
08rookie
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
If it's that easy then I'm looking forward to your first hit single. What will it be called and when will it be out?
maybe its just convenient for you to not understand my point. did you really read my post and say to yourself "hmmm this kid really thinks its easy to make music" ??

im not bashing music and its purpose to some people...im just addressing how these 'artists' this day and age are not defined by original pure talent and sheer determination from their own capacity, rather, they are marketed to the masses by professionals complete with a team of network execs and millions of dollars to spend.

i think its hard to find difference in label execs who push rappers like lil shitface and big keez and MoniMakrs and TV execs who push shows like 'bad girl club' and that corny show about 'yo moma jokes' (FYI, there are no known rappers as lil shitface and big keez and MoniMakrs...im just making names up)

They are products. They are sold to you.
Appreciate 0