E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > █████████▓▒░ Impressive Auto Center Official Thread░▒▓██████████

04-29-2011, 05:55 PM   #243
ImpressiveAutoWerk
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: All BMW models

Quote:
Originally Posted by phozenstone View Post
any teaser pics?
You bumper was ready to picked up.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2011, 12:25 AM   #244
Boostin335
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F92 M8, G82 M4, C8, MKIV Supra

Hey John, or whoever at Impressive.

There is going to be LED Smoked Side markers arriving tomorrow perhaps (I am coming Monday a.m.) I had them 2 day express delivered, guaranteeing monday delivery when I am there to have them put in. The guys at Bavarian X (who they are coming from) said they have a good chance of being there tomorrow.

It says ATTN: John on it... can you guys msg me or give me a call if they come tomorrow. My number is in the ImpressiveAutoCenter incoming msg from my name. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2011, 08:08 PM   #245
Mozart@ImpressiveAutoWerk
E90Post Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Talking Paint Make Over

Full Paint job

Appreciate 0
      04-30-2011, 08:09 PM   #246
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostin335 View Post
Hey John, or whoever at Impressive....
We will keep you posted.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2011, 09:42 PM   #247
Sejzilla
Major
South Korea
Rep
Drives: AW 14 M5 ZCP

John... I need to come by sometime next week... Right side mirror was put on wrong so wind is coming in.... And my license plate light came off the trunk today...
      05-04-2011, 03:27 PM   #248
D335NUTZ
The Blue Beast
China
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335xi in Montego Blue

Hey John or Mozart can you please respond to my pm or email? It's been over 2 days. Thx.

Cobb AP Stage 2+ | BMS DCI | UR Catless DP | UR Chargepipe | Tial BV 50mm | BSH OCC | ETS FMIC | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | KWv1 Coilovers | Volk TE37 TC Kline Ed.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2011, 05:02 PM   #249
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilazn View Post
Hey John or Mozart can you please respond to my pm or email? It's been over 2 days. Thx.
Pm replied.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2011, 06:45 PM   #250
Mrchin
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 WhtBMW 328i Coupe Beast

Love to see all this custom work and shops in NJ. Just something in Central NJ.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2011, 06:26 PM   #251
United_States
Rep

Talking Impressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrchin View Post
Love to see all this custom work and shops in NJ. Just something in Central NJ.
We are not that far from NJ. We have customers coming all the way from Canada and Boston.

Appreciate 0
      05-05-2011, 08:46 PM   #252
cmattone93
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 335xi coupe, black on black

Quote:
Nice to have someone that's more active that John on the forums lol.
lmaooooo
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2011, 10:15 PM   #253
Jeff@EuropeanAutoCreations
Banned
Spain
Rep
Drives: white 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmattone93 View Post
lmaooooo
o damn john carl just owned you. Dont worry next time we wont color match hahaahahaha stfu carl or this will happen rofl
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2011, 07:49 AM   #254
m3junkieee
Registered
Rep
Drives: e90 m3 sedan

Guys why do you think this place is an exception to the rule "If it seems too good to be true it probably is". Maybe they are good with the mechanical aspect of their work but in terms of their paint/bodywork? C'mon.

Repainted items are not supposed to chip any more than OEM paint and this seems to be the case with this bodyshop more so than not. This clearly goes hand in hand with why this shop can justify such low prices; The only possible explanation is a. either poor prep work b. not enough layers of paint/clearcoat c. cheap paint ( does anybody even know what paint they use?(I am asking this in all seriousness) d. a combination of all of these factors.

Like someone else said in this thread John says he'll redo it as many times as you want but why would I go back to a shop that didn't do it right the first time?

Look at the big picture guys, it might look good at first but the long run is what really counts.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2011, 08:37 AM   #255
TT3 iN NyC
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3junkieee View Post
Guys why do you think this place is an exception to the rule "If it seems too good to be true it probably is". Maybe they are good with the mechanical aspect of their work but in terms of their paint/bodywork? C'mon.

Repainted items are not supposed to chip any more than OEM paint and this seems to be the case with this bodyshop more so than not. This clearly goes hand in hand with why this shop can justify such low prices; The only possible explanation is a. either poor prep work b. not enough layers of paint/clearcoat c. cheap paint ( does anybody even know what paint they use?(I am asking this in all seriousness) d. a combination of all of these factors.

Like someone else said in this thread John says he'll redo it as many times as you want but why would I go back to a shop that didn't do it right the first time?

Look at the big picture guys, it might look good at first but the long run is what really counts.

Appreciate 0
      05-06-2011, 10:45 AM   #256
D335NUTZ
The Blue Beast
China
Rep

Quote:

There is truth behind this post... but why not post on your main account instead of making a new account and hiding behind it.

Cobb AP Stage 2+ | BMS DCI | UR Catless DP | UR Chargepipe | Tial BV 50mm | BSH OCC | ETS FMIC | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | KWv1 Coilovers | Volk TE37 TC Kline Ed.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2011, 10:50 AM   #257
Boostin335
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F92 M8, G82 M4, C8, MKIV Supra

Quote:
There is truth behind this post... but why not post on your main account instead of making a new account and hiding behind it.

Who did your taillights? Painted?

Gorgeous!
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2011, 10:52 AM   #258
D335NUTZ
The Blue Beast
China
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostin335 View Post
Who did your taillights? Painted?

Gorgeous!
A little off topic lol, but MAC did them.

Appreciate 0
      05-06-2011, 10:54 AM   #259
_shim
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: an e90

Quote:
LOL, his info says "e92 m3 sedan," wtf?
      05-06-2011, 11:36 AM   #260
tofu-
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335i Jet Black/Coral Red

Quote:
saw one of his customer's blue e46 m3 that was fully painted about 2 years ago (i think that's what john said) and it still looked great.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2011, 12:27 PM   #261
United_States
Rep

Our offers

Welcome to the board "new user" but Impressive Auto Center has been in business for many years. If our outstanding quality work and great prices don't appeal to you I'm very sorry. We are still here to provide this to the community.

The products that we use are a company confidential information. I'm sure users will understand as this is a common practice.

And what kind of shop do you go to that doesn't provide a warranty? It seems silly to go to a place that won't fix if something were to happen or it's not to your liking. This also is a common business practice. If something doesnt come out right we will fix it. This assures our customers that we care about their cars and even from a business standpoint we don't want to keep cars coming back for that reason. We will do right the first time.

So if you are interested in our offers you are more then welcome to set up an appointment.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2011, 04:34 PM   #262
m3junkieee
Registered
Rep
Drives: e90 m3 sedan

^ If you use quality paint ( because that is a big factor in determining "outstanding quality work") than why would there be a problem in revealing it. I don't know about you but I as a customer feel I have the right to know; since that could be a determining factor as to whether or not I get work done there.

As for that being "common practice" I don't think so. I've been to numerous quality shops that didn't have a problem letting me know, they actually seemed kind of happy to tell me.

But hey to each it's own and I feel like I am entitled to state my opinion.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2011, 04:38 PM   #263
D335NUTZ
The Blue Beast
China
Rep

Quote:
^ If you use quality paint ( because that is a big factor in determining "outstanding quality work") than why would there be a problem in revealing it. I don't know about you but I as a customer feel I have the right to know; since that could be a determining factor as to whether or not I get work done there.

As for that being "common practice" I don't think so. I've been to numerous quality shops that didn't have a problem letting me know, they actually seemed kind of happy to tell me.

But hey to each it's own and I feel like I am entitled to state my opinion.
Honesty i don't think your post have any merit till you post on your main account. But hey I'm allowed to state my own opinion right?

Appreciate 0
      05-11-2011, 12:13 AM   #264
cmattone93
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 335xi coupe, black on black

just to clarify this, one i never wrote tha0t "lmfaooooo" post, i have no clue how it got ther, and 2. John';s shop is far from shaddy, cheap( as in work ethic, and sure as hell not a scam. He does all of his work legit and is one of the most negotiable and honest guys ive ever had the oportunity and pleasure to do business with, and like wilazan said, grow up stop creating fake accounts and say something if you have somethign to say because quite frankly, you are wrong about this shop.; im analllll about my car and john takes care of me plently well, from trim to tranny he's got me covered so ebnough of the baby dramma crap, this is a business, u dont like it then say something if not, stfu =)

p.s. Bump +1

- Carl
Appreciate 0