E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Got ANOTHER Tint Ticket, NEED Pic of Car without Tint.

04-06-2010, 03:43 PM   #23
Psychorugby
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Monaco Blue/Saddle X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noc57 View Post
This is why I love living in FL.

99% of the cars down here have "illegal tint" including the cops. Never had a single issue.

Solution--------> Move to Florida. Having ghetto dark tint and wheels up there is a good way to draw attention and get pulled over. Your car screams "punk kid" or "drug dealer."
Same here! Or get Florida tags and pay higher insurance. I lived in NoVA for 2 years with a Mustang that had 15% tint... never even got a second glance from an officer thanks to the Florida plates.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2010, 08:55 AM   #24
pecophilly
Well officer, what had happened was...
Rep
Drives: Grocery Getter

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by import36 View Post
sup Dennis...honestly i think you're gonna keep getting pulled over unless you change the tint. i've got 35% all the way around ...and so does my girl...and we haven't been pulled over yet. you may want to lighten it up some.
Sup man! Yea I might have to go that route. If I can get a doctor to sign off on this sunshading deal through the DMV, I gotta put 35% all the way around anyway according to the sunshading waiver.

Think the problem is my car is black, I have the shadowline trim, dark tint and black wheels. At night you cant tell where the roof starts and the pavement ends ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychorugby View Post
Same here! Or get Florida tags and pay higher insurance. I lived in NoVA for 2 years with a Mustang that had 15% tint... never even got a second glance from an officer thanks to the Florida plates.
How do you manage to have FL tags and live in VA?