E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > E90 320i BMW Blue Tooth Stopped working

03-13-2014, 05:45 AM   #23
Suntzu
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 330i 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntzu View Post
Which wreckers? Did they have another? Mines dead
Got my done for $350 by the mob in Melbourne. Fast and works great!
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2014, 06:55 PM   #24
e90adel
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 320i 2006

I have received the K+DCAN cable and managed to download the complete trace settings from my car. Since it is a second-hand car I was not sure if the BT had been properly enabled but reading through the settings I believe it was (BLUETOOTH_RAD2=active, ULF_ECE=active, PHONE_TYPE=mulf_sa644, etc.). There is this one setting that seems odd and that is "BLUETOOTH"=not active, however, I did not find any relevant information about that particular setting in any coding forums. My secondary problem with the non-beeping PDC seems similar, some settings are active but the one named "PDC" is not active. If anyone with a working BT and/or PDC on a car with Professional Radio (no iDrive) and MULF could share with me their complete fsw_psw_trc file, I would really appreciate it.

I will give it some time before I conclude that my MULF is really dead. Then I will try to troubleshoot the electronics of it myself and if that failed I would probably go buy one of those touch screen aftermarket HUs.
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2022, 05:57 PM   #25
pmenadue
Rep
Drives: 320i Exec

Replace MULF with MULF2

Just came across this post - had the same thing happen to me and replaced the Visteon unit with another from ebay and it failed a year or so later. They are crap units.

Strongly suggest retrofit a MULF2 unit - made by Bosch, lots more available and the process isn't hard - slight connector mod, a little coding and away you go.
Appreciate 0