E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > What are you ordering at parity?

04-20-2010, 06:24 PM   #23
Rampage9
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 340i xDrive

Where do you guys have you parts from the states shipped to? There are a few parts from Tischer I'd like to get, including that shift knob!
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2010, 09:49 AM   #24
MMOTION
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: like you'll never drive again

Quote:
Originally Posted by farbmw View Post
You have the website for TMS?
I ordered them from Turner Motorsport (www.turnermotorsport.com) and got them shipped to a parcel receiving service in Buffalo called CBI (www.cbiusa.com). I ship most of my parts there and just pick them up across the border on the weekends.

Talk to Doug Mahar @ TMS, they have BEST price shipped hands down on the bilsteins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage9 View Post
Where do you guys have you parts from the states shipped to? There are a few parts from Tischer I'd like to get, including that shift knob!
CBI - www.cbiusa.com
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2010, 11:10 AM   #25
farbmw
Brigadier General
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4 6SPD MANUAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMOTION View Post
I ordered them from Turner Motorsport (www.turnermotorsport.com) and got them shipped to a parcel receiving service in Buffalo called CBI (www.cbiusa.com). I ship most of my parts there and just pick them up across the border on the weekends.

Talk to Doug Mahar @ TMS, they have BEST price shipped hands down on the bilsteins.

CBI - www.cbiusa.com
Good stuff!

One question about www.cbiusa.com can you use them as a one time thing, or do you have to pay them something like a 6 month fee to use them?

Link to my M4 euro delivery! http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1006526
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2010, 01:09 PM   #26
MMOTION
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: like you'll never drive again

Quote:
Originally Posted by farbmw View Post
Good stuff!

One question about www.cbiusa.com can you use them as a one time thing, or do you have to pay them something like a 6 month fee to use them?
One time. But i think you can also rent storage space for like a year. No point unless you're constantly shipping stuff there few times a month. I like using their service b/c you ship it there and they call you when your package arrives. You don't have to pick it up right away either, you can leave it there for couple weeks to few months, you pay the same fee with is great.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2010, 10:42 PM   #27
Belarus
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Garage List
Would of bought Wavetrac LSD.... but it's still not available for production month/year of my bimmer....

12.770 @ 112.81 mph||slip||JB4|FMIC|DPs|DCI|N54 DVs|ER CP|Koni FSD|Eibach-Pro|F Strut-bar|R Sway-bar|Hankooks V12|DPE SP16|BBK|15%Tint|CF Front Lip|CF Diffuser|M3 Spoiler|SmartTop|LUX AE|Debadged
Appreciate 0