E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > skinnycow is legit...

12-07-2010, 12:23 AM   #23
bmwmthree
Captain
Rep
Drives: bmw

Last edited by bmwmthree; 12-07-2010 at 12:43 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 12:23 AM   #24
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

oh wait i see...this thread is full of trolls.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 12:25 AM   #25
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

i fucking love the internets...not one person on this forum has ever seen a hooters girl apparently, but many know plenty of strippers. case in point. sara, you better keep up with the jones'.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 12:26 AM   #26
bmwmthree
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
i fucking love the internets...not one person on this forum has ever seen a hooters girl apparently, but many know plenty of strippers. case in point. sara, you better keep up with the jones'.
i'm not driving to hooters and asking them to write that shit lol
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 12:27 AM   #27
choicez
Major
Rep
Drives: you mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo View Post
Welcome skinnycow....and prepare for e-leghumping

Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 12:29 AM   #28
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwmthree View Post
i'm not driving to hooters and asking them to write that shit lol
yea you're still a creepy e-f@g that's creeping on a newfag obvious troll..........

i can't hit the period key enough.

when will you people go out and get something tangible. have we not learned that stupid car forum girl trolls love to play with feeble minds like yourself and collin to get attention? they love it, they eat it up. it's only 0's and 1's. binary. you'll never stick your pee-pee in that. have fun fapping...i'll be out getting pussy.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 12:33 AM   #29
bmwmthree
Captain
Rep

Quote:
yea you're still a creepy e-f@g that's creeping on a newfag obvious troll..........

when will you people go out and get something tangible. have we not learned that stupid car forum girl trolls love to play with feeble minds like yourself and collin to get attention? they love it, they eat it up. it's only 0's and 1's. binary. you'll never stick your pee-pee in that. have fun fapping...i'll be out getting pussy.
wtf are you talking about...sorry i don't live off mommy and daddy and get to spend their money all day
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 12:33 AM   #30
EmmettBrown
Banned
Rep
Drives: cars

found a face pic.... shes alright
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 12:34 AM   #31
skinnycow
condoms prevent minivans
United_States
Rep
Drives: Batmobile

i wonder.. if i was fat and old, would anyone care if i was on this forum, so why does it matter if i'm on here now? no one has to believe me, you are right i can be an 87 year old man, pictures are deceiving and nothing is real on the internet, but oh wells who cares, just have fun -__-
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 12:35 AM   #32
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
wtf are you talking about...sorry i don't live off mommy and daddy and get to spend their money all day
i don't either. i live on investments. tough shit, broseph. my dad was an abusive asshole that cleans concrete for a living, and my mother hasn't given me a dollar since my 18th birthday. stocks and bonds, *****. get on that train. at any rate, have fun sexting e-chick, i'll be out in real life doing the things you dream about.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 12:35 AM   #33
skinnycow
condoms prevent minivans
United_States
Rep
Drives: Batmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmettBrown View Post
found a face pic.... shes alright
really, that was fast, wow can i see?
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 12:38 AM   #34
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Smoothly

Quote:
Originally Posted by choicez View Post

Exactly... Blake excluded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by double eagle View Post
Thickness feels good to me and my hands aren't that big.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 12:38 AM   #35
endofanera7
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 08 JB E92 M3

Garage List
nude or ban
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 12:38 AM   #36
bmwmthree
Captain
Rep

Quote:
i don't either. i live on investments. tough shit, broseph. my dad was an abusive asshole that cleans concrete for a living, and my mother hasn't given my a dollar since my 18th birthday. stocks and bonds, *****. get on that train. at any rate, have fun sexting e-chick, i'll be out in real life doing the things you dream about.
again wtf are you talking about. sexting e-chick? i'm doing research for my music appreciation paper...
oh and sure thing about the stocks/bonds
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 12:43 AM   #37
jhv
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

inb4everything
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 12:46 AM   #38
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
again wtf are you talking about. sexting e-chick? i'm doing research for my music appreciation paper...
yes your avatar and sig proves such...there is a ton of music appreciation going on there. you're obviously really desperate posting that shit up like a victory flag. do you know how many people have various pictures of random bimmerpost chicks that come, go, and stay? sara, foxy, and now skinnycow (which, based on her username, sounds like she's got some anorexia/self-esteem issues, like my last girlfriend...fits the profile perfectly.) these dumb sluts love attention from anonymous basement dwellers like yourself. want proof? she dresses herself in her work outfit (hooters omg so awesome!!! a fast food joint for the woman-impaired) and writes your username on a piece of paper as a memento for the entire internets to see. OMG YOU'RE AWESOME! anyway, whatever works for you. make a thread about it, hero. if she's really legit, let's see the nudes. oh wait, you probably don't have any.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 12:47 AM   #39
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

Quote:

I can see you're jadedness now after what happened, don't blame you...I agree with you though.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 12:49 AM   #40
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
yes your avatar and sig proves such...there is a ton of music appreciation going on there. you're obviously really desperate posting that shit up like a victory flag. do you know how many people have various pictures of random bimmerpost chicks that come, go, and stay? sara, foxy, and now skinnycow (which, based on her username, sounds like she's got some anorexia/self-esteem issues, like my last girlfriend...fits the profile perfectly.) these dumb sluts love attention from anonymous basement dwellers like yourself. want proof? she dresses herself in her work outfit (hooters omg so awesome!!! a fast food joint for the woman-impaired) and writes your username on a piece of paper as a memento for the entire internets to see. OMG YOU'RE AWESOME! anyway, whatever works for you. make a thread about it, hero. if she's really legit, let's see the nudes. oh wait, you probably don't have any.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 12:50 AM   #41
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
I can see you're jadedness now after what happened, don't blame you...I agree with you though.
doug, you've met me. i've really got nothing to be jaded over. you see my facebook. i think i'm doing alright. now, all these dumb cunts that come on car forums and troll for basement dwellers....well, that's just stupid. they're out for attention. i'm quashing it now. i welcome the woman car enthusiast; i do not welcome the woman troll.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 12:57 AM   #42
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

Quote:
doug, you've met me. i've really got nothing to be jaded over. you've see my facebook. i think i'm doing alright. now, all these dumb cunts that come on car forums and troll for basement dwellers....well, that's just stupid. they're out for attention. i'm quashing it now. i welcome the woman car enthusiast; i do not welcome the woman troll.
Maybe I used the word wrong...it just seems to me that you're another good guy who got fucked over by a useless slut and it reflects in your outlook on females (ie being aware that most of them just want to lead you on and take your money). I know the feeling man, it happens to the best of us.

I think she might be legit, she did everything we've asked her to so far, thus her extra attention whoring, but what girl ever turns down a call to attention whoring? She has a 335i apparently. Actually we haven't seen spoon pics next to her car for legitimacy. And she is knowledgeable about video games (added this in because it's also out of the norm for a girl). Although, it could still be a dude getting his girlfriend to do these things, thus trolling us. However I doubt it.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 01:01 AM   #43
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

i'm getting some lols out of this. i think the paper makes her troll proof in my book. it's almost the best thing any user has done for me on this forum so far.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 01:01 AM   #44
jhv
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

alright, no e-pussying here, but i'm just gonna say - car girl, who plays games, with brains (pm), with THAT body = 10/10 girl imo. it's hard to believe girls like that exist, especially on an anonymous car forum, meh. that's all i'm gonna say. i'll stay out of this one
Appreciate 0