E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Post your review: E90 VS. the competition

03-13-2017, 02:04 PM   #45
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

when i bought mine i was cross shopping with STIs and Evos. Sedan, AWD, Turbod. In the end, the 335 was the nicest out of the 3.

infinities are what the wanna be baller douches drive.
Appreciate 1
      03-13-2017, 02:35 PM   #46
STR8-6IX
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: RWD 528i N52

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
when i bought mine i was cross shopping with STIs and Evos. Sedan, AWD, Turbod. In the end, the 335 was the nicest out of the 3.

I like the shape and overall look of the g37, but the 335i is better designed. cleaner proportions and BMW body panels and build quality always just looked more expensive to me.

while the engine is as smooth as a blender, it does pull hard and is overall not bad except for that. the shifter was purely mechanical bliss - one of the nicest shifters I have ever used and perfect even with the OEM shift knob. the clutch was unpredictable and grabby, but rewarding once you get used to it.

my favourite thing about the infiniti is the handling.. they handle amazing. it feels notably different from BMW but just as fun and rewarding. the steering and chassis feel is excellent.

honestly, there is no one else building good performing RWD cars except for nissan and BMW, so both get extra points on that alone in my eyes.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2017, 02:50 PM   #47
Peter944
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 328i

After selling my built Lt cammed c4 corvette, I looked at the following:
Jaguar XK or XKR test drove an xk really wanted it was like butter!
Corvette c5 zo6
Corvette c6 ls2 or 3
Honda s2000
Audi a5
Bmw 335i coupe and covertible
94 Lotus esprit s4, I will own an esprit someday!

My criteria was preferably manual coupe car, somewhat comfortable to tote me and my lady and daily drive. Also, occasional track or autocross duties like the vette i had would have been nice. Under 60k miles also.

Out of all these cars, I ended up with a 328i 6mt. Do I regret it? Not too much, the depreciation on the car really tanked on it though so I am really stuck with it, if I had bought any of the others, I would have not taken such a hit. Its a reliable car, easy to work on, water pump, tensioners, belts, suspension, etc is well within doing for any diy person. Its great for the Sacramento to orange county LA runs also.

I chickened out on the 335i, a twin turbo bmw almost 8-10 year old bmw is just asking for trouble. Plus, DI and the carbon build up is a crap proposition. Bmw could have had both style injections to allevate that issue, same with Audi.

My biggest gripe is the shifter feel on all bmws; its ruddy aweful. No amount of short shifter or linkage makes any difference. Its loose vague or rubbery.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2017, 02:59 PM   #48
STR8-6IX
Banned
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter944 View Post
After selling my built Lt cammed c4 corvette, I looked at the following:
Jaguar XK or XKR test drove an xk really wanted it was like butter!
Corvette c5 zo6
Corvette c6 ls2 or 3
Honda s2000
Audi a5
Bmw 335i coupe and covertible
94 Lotus esprit s4, I will own an esprit someday!

My criteria was preferably manual coupe car, somewhat comfortable to tote me and my lady and daily drive. Also, occasional track or autocross duties like the vette i had would have been nice. Under 60k miles also.

Out of all these cars, I ended up with a 328i 6mt. Do I regret it? Not too much, the depreciation on the car really tanked on it though so I am really stuck with it, if I had bought any of the others, I would have not taken such a hit. Its a reliable car, easy to work on, water pump, tensioners, belts, suspension, etc is well within doing for any diy person. Its great for the Sacramento to orange county LA runs also.

I chickened out on the 335i, a twin turbo bmw almost 8-10 year old bmw is just asking for trouble. Plus, DI and the carbon build up is a crap proposition. Bmw could have had both style injections to allevate that issue, same with Audi.

My biggest gripe is the shifter feel on all bmws; its ruddy aweful. No amount of short shifter or linkage makes any difference. Its loose vague or rubbery.
have you tried the M performance little black short shift knob? it made a WORLD of a difference. the OEM shifter went from easily one of the worst shifters I have ever tried to literally one of the best when i tried my friends. I was shocked that literally all he did was change the shiter, it made a world of a difference. the throws were not too short, not too long, perfectly clunky and not vague at all. I do hate the OEM shifter.

as for the resale value, your e90's isnt even as bad as my f10. right now, I can get like 17k CAD for my perfect condition 2011 528i, 73,000 miles if i was lucky.. so im keeping it. it has never caused me one single issue, is extremely dependable and reliable. never had to change anything on it and I love it so Its here to stay until it dies.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2017, 02:59 PM   #49
rick100
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 328

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8-6IX View Post
I like the shape and overall look of the g37, but the 335i is better designed. cleaner proportions and BMW body panels and build quality always just looked more expensive to me.

while the engine is as smooth as a blender, it does pull hard and is overall not bad except for that. the shifter was purely mechanical bliss - one of the nicest shifters I have ever used and perfect even with the OEM shift knob. the clutch was unpredictable and grabby, but rewarding once you get used to it.

my favourite thing about the infiniti is the handling.. they handle amazing. it feels notably different from BMW but just as fun and rewarding. the steering and chassis feel is excellent.

honestly, there is no one else building good performing RWD cars except for nissan and BMW, so both get extra points on that alone in my eyes.
I like the rear of the G35 so much more than the rear of the G37 , the G37 looks too bulky . The front is a different story

I feel like infinity should've stick with the rear of the G35 instead of going all disproportional
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2017, 03:06 PM   #50
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy161 View Post
*Camaro not Camero. Apparently you're right and I am not. I edited my original comment yesterday, to reflect that it felt like they had a CVT. Either way, I felt both cars transmissions to be crap, which was my point. My wife's Audi has an 8 speed transmission and it shifts better and crisper than the Mustang and Challenger did.

So, long before cars had CVT transmissions, and 8 and 10 speed, close ratio, fuel efficient crap boxes in them, when we drove slush boxes that felt like these particular cars, we took them in for repair, because they were slipping.
It amazes me that people buy this crap, but I'm not surprised since half the drivers today couldn't change a light bulb if their life depended on it.

It is a foregone conclusion that you did not grow up in the era of dinosaurs like me, and so you and I can agree to disagree and move along our separate ways. Disagreement is fine, but don't ever question my knowledge and experience if you don't know who the hell I am. I'm not some mid-twenty something snowflake, sitting behind a keyboard tuning my car without the first foggiest idea of how to change my oil.

This was a review thread about our impressions of other cars before we bought our E whatever. I gave my impression of four cars. End of story. Your need to correct me is pointless.
My first car in 1978 was a 1972 Pinto... well for a few months I was running a '72 Bug too. Been turning wrenches on cars since I've been 12 years old or so; you can do the math... Many a time I set point gaps on the side of the road with a matchbook cover and adjusted timing by ear in an emergency. Replaced my alternator in the parking lot of the McDonalds in Breezewood, PA. Still have my Craftsman Dwell/Tach meter and timing light in the bottom drawer of my tool chest that holds my air tools. Throw any dinosaur you want at me.

Your original language was quite imprecise, which led to the conclusion.

BTW, my father loved the concept of the CVT so much so he bought a Ford 500 AWD with the CVT in it as his last car. He'd been talking about CVTs since I was a teenager so he was quite excited to finally get a car with a CVT in it.

Out of the 10 or so cars I've owned, only one has an automatic transmission, and that's because manual wasn't offered for it. I appreciate shift feel so much that I like to control it with my left foot and right hand.

I had a typo at 6 AM this morning... Oops.

Last edited by Efthreeoh; 03-13-2017 at 09:30 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2017, 03:08 PM   #51
Spyro235
Captain
Rep
Drives: '10 X5D, '04 330i ZHP

I bought my 07 335i about 5 weeks ago. I couldn't fina anything to compare to it, truly, besides a g35/ g37. Both of those would have been more expensive, albeit a little more reliable when it comes to big ticket repairs. But as soon as I drove the 335i, I knew I had made the choice to buy one. Compared to a g35, it was glued to the road in terms of feel, and the quicker ration steering was something I really wanted. The sport suspension rode better AND tighter than the G, and if I wanted a stick, rwd sedan, it was pretty much a g, or a bmw. I chose BMW for the interior atmosphere(saddle brown dakota leather ftw) and the overall driving experience. Searched for mine, and drove it home from ohio to NJ to get the rwd, stick, sport package, premium package, and the sedan, at the price I wanted it. Of course, I'm spending $1300 on injectors this week, and might be on my way to a failing rear turbo, but I went into it knowing this was a possibility.

Appreciate 0
      03-13-2017, 03:22 PM   #52
csu87
Banned
Rep

Quote:
*Camaro not Camero. Apparently you're right and I am not. I edited my original comment yesterday, to reflect that it felt like they had a CVT. Either way, I felt both cars transmissions to be crap, which was my point. My wife's Audi has an 8 speed transmission and it shifts better and crisper than the Mustang and Challenger did.

So, long before cars had CVT transmissions, and 8 and 10 speed, close ratio, fuel efficient crap boxes in them, when we drove slush boxes that felt like these particular cars, we took them in for repair, because they were slipping.
It amazes me that people buy this crap, but I'm not surprised since half the drivers today couldn't change a light bulb if their life depended on it.

It is a foregone conclusion that you did not grow up in the era of dinosaurs like me, and so you and I can agree to disagree and move along our separate ways. Disagreement is fine, but don't ever question my knowledge and experience if you don't know who the hell I am. I'm not some mid-twenty something snowflake, sitting behind a keyboard tuning my car without the first foggiest idea of how to change my oil.

This was a review thread about our impressions of other cars before we bought our E whatever. I gave my impression of four cars. End of story. Your need to correct me is pointless.
Did you drive the 8speed tranny challenger? My new ram 1500 has the same tranny and it is leaps and bounds better than the 335 6 speed auto. Id say it is on the same level as the 7 speed my wife's A6 has.

Just as a reference, here's some other cars that have that same 8 speed zf tranny.

BMW 7 Series (F01), BMW X5 50i (E70), Dodge Durango V8, Iveco Daily, Jaguar F-Type (V6 and V8), Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 & diesel, Ram 1500 V6, V8, & diesel, Range Rover Sport (2012), Rolls-Royce Phantom, Maserati Quattroporte (2013–), Dodge Charger V8 (2015-), Dodge Challenger V8 (2015-), Aston Martin Vanquish (2015), Aston Martin Rapide (2015), Aston Martin DB9 V12 5.9L (2012-),[11] Alpina B3 (F30/31), Alpina B4 (F32/33)
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2017, 03:31 PM   #53
STR8-6IX
Banned
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Did you drive the 8speed tranny challenger? My new ram 1500 has the same tranny and it is leaps and bounds better than the 335 6 speed auto. Id say it is on the same level as the 7 speed my wife's A6 has.

Just as a reference, here's some other cars that have that same 8 speed zf tranny.

BMW 7 Series (F01), BMW X5 50i (E70), Dodge Durango V8, Iveco Daily, Jaguar F-Type (V6 and V8), Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 & diesel, Ram 1500 V6, V8, & diesel, Range Rover Sport (2012), Rolls-Royce Phantom, Maserati Quattroporte (2013–), Dodge Charger V8 (2015-), Dodge Challenger V8 (2015-), Aston Martin Vanquish (2015), Aston Martin Rapide (2015), Aston Martin DB9 V12 5.9L (2012-),[11] Alpina B3 (F30/31), Alpina B4 (F32/33)
one thing.. the software programming of these ZF transmission makes up at least half of the transmission quality overall, if not more. now, take a look at the tranmission fail rates of the ZF 9 speed in the chryslers, then compare it to acura and the ZF in the BMW. its amazing how one transmission can have 111 failures for chrysler, 11 for acura, and absolutely 0 for BMW. and then people on Chrysler forums start blubbering on about how the ZF transmission is an unreliable piece of shit like god.. just wow.

thankfully ive never driven a Chrysler so i dont know, but I highly doubt the 8 speed is better then the older BMW 6 speed or better then anything at all. plus, the 6 speed came out in 06.. its a much older design then the 8 speed. not a fair comparison
Appreciate 1
Efthreeoh18689.50
      03-13-2017, 03:53 PM   #54
csu87
Banned
Rep

Quote:
one thing.. the software programming of these ZF transmission makes up at least half of the transmission quality overall, if not more. now, take a look at the tranmission fail rates of the ZF 9 speed in the chryslers, then compare it to acura and the ZF in the BMW. its amazing how one transmission can have 111 failures for chrysler, 11 for acura, and absolutely 0 for BMW. and then people on Chrysler forums start blubbering on about how the ZF transmission is an unreliable piece of shit like god.. just wow.

thankfully ive never driven a Chrysler so i dont know, but I highly doubt the 8 speed is better then the older BMW 6 speed or better then anything at all. plus, the 6 speed came out in 06.. its a much older design then the 8 speed. not a fair comparison
I dont see BMW listed for any ZF 9 variant. I agree, tuning of the tranny has an impact as well, which is why the alpina flash BMW 6spd auto > stock bmw 6spd auto. But the 8spd ZF8HP70 is a much smoother tranny imo and can handle quite a bit more power pushed through it. And like you said, the ZF6HP26 is outdated, which is why it isnt used in any new vehicles. (actually developed in 2000)

As for the 8 speed being better, I have both, and drive both. There is a pretty noticeable difference. In terms of cars i have sitting in my driveway id list in order of tranny performance 2017 ram 8spd/2015 Audi 7spd > 2009 BMW 6spd > 2010 Hyundai auto (4 or 5spd)

I always find it funny though when people try to shit on certain brands components, when those same components are used across all brands. ZF makes Transmissions for everything from Hyundai to Rolls. And the ZF8HP has won numerous awards now and is thought of by many experts to be superior to the ZF6HP
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2017, 04:06 PM   #55
STR8-6IX
Banned
Canada
Rep

Quote:
I dont see BMW listed for any ZF 9 variant. I agree, tuning of the tranny has an impact as well, which is why the alpina flash BMW 6spd auto > stock bmw 6spd auto. But the 8spd ZF8HP70 is a much smoother tranny imo and can handle quite a bit more power pushed through it. And like you said, the ZF6HP26 is outdated, which is why it isnt used in any new vehicles. (actually developed in 2000)

As for the 8 speed being better, I have both, and drive both. There is a pretty noticeable difference. In terms of cars i have sitting in my driveway id list in order of tranny performance 2017 ram 8spd/2015 Audi 7spd > 2009 BMW 6spd > 2010 Hyundai auto (4 or 5spd)

I always find it funny though when people try to shit on certain brands components, when those same components are used across all brands. ZF makes Transmissions for everything from Hyundai to Rolls. And the ZF8HP has won numerous awards now and is thought of by many experts to be superior to the ZF6HP
I dont think ZF has anything to do with hyundai.

anyway... there a huge difference between the ZF 8 and 6 speed to the point where they are simply incomparable. there is over 9 years of engineering between the two.

as for the dodge 8 speed, i bet you the BMW/acura version is much better.

I used the 9 speed as an example because while its design is different (updated to have less moving parts and therefore less friction) they really dont feel all that different in operation. my friend has the 9 speed in his acura tlx and it is great as well.

however.. nothing beats the low rpm drive ability of an inline 6 especially paired with the 8 speed. this is why i love my 2011 528i very much.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2017, 05:01 PM   #56
Flyboy161
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E93 M3

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
2012 BMW E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
My first car in 1978 was a 1972 Pinto... well for a few months I was running a '72 Bug too. Been turning wrenches on cars since I've been 12 years old or so; you can do the math... Many a time I set point gaps on the side of the road with a matchbook cover and adjusted timing by ear in an emergency. Replaced my alternator in the parking lot of the McDonalds in Breezewood, PA. Still have my Craftsman Dwell/Tach meter and timing light in the bottom drawer of my tool chest that holds my air tools. Throw any dinosaur you want at me.

Your original language was quite imprecise, which led to the conclusion.

BTW, my father loved the concept of the CVT so much so he bought a Ford 500 AWD with the CVT in it as his last car. He'd been talking about CVTs since I was a teenager so he was quite excited to finally get a car with a CVT in it.

Out of the 10 or so cars I've owned, only one has automatic transmission, and that's because manual was offered for it. I appreciate shift feel so much that I like to control it with my left foot and right hand.

I had a typo at 6 AM this morning... Oops.
It's all good. I work swings 10-14 hours a day, so I apologize if I sounded a bit condescending this morning. You and I sound about the same age. Interesting enough I currently own and drive a 1964 beetle and have a 1958 I am restoring . I can relate to the fixing it on the side of the road. I too have been wrenching since I was about 12, out of necessity. I prefer a manual transmission and have never been particularly fond of automatics. I like to feel the gears change, like to see it on the tach as well. I've driven just about everything that has wheels over the years, in North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia. So, no harm no foul.

Last edited by Flyboy161; 03-13-2017 at 07:52 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2017, 06:56 PM   #57
BKBMW335I
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E93 335I

I didn't realize there was any competition.............drops mic
Mods: MHD Stg 2, xHP Flashtool Stage 3, VRSF 3" Chargepipe, Megan 4" Downpipes, Pure N55 Inlet, Outlet, VSRF 5" Stepped Intercooler, GFB Diverter, BMS N55 Intake, Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, BMS Sport Oil Cooler Valve, CF Spoiler, CF Kidney Grille, CF Mirror Covers, CF Eyelids, CF Wheel Hub Covers, CF Diffuser, M Sport Racing Strip, 20% Tints, and Golf Tee Mod
Appreciate 3
STR8-6IX550.00
n55jb4131.50
      03-13-2017, 07:17 PM   #58
STR8-6IX
Banned
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKBMW335I View Post
I didn't realize there was any competition.............drops mic
from a driving dynamics and performance to comfort ratio point of view no.. not really.

sales-wise? somewhat.
Appreciate 1
BKBMW335I160.00
      03-13-2017, 09:21 PM   #59
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster

Quote:
It's all good. I work swings 10-14 hours a day, so I apologize if I sounded a bit condescending this morning. You and I sound about the same age. Interesting enough I currently own and drive a 1964 beetle and have a 1958 I am restoring . I can relate to the fixing it on the side of the road. I too have been wrenching since I was about 12, out of necessity. I prefer a manual transmission and have never been particularly fond of automatics. I like to feel the gears change, like to see it on the tach as well. I've driven just about everything that has wheels over the years, in North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia. So, no harm no foul.
No problem Brother. I really was thinking you meant it shifted (didn't shift - ha ha) like a CVT, I'll admit I took offense to the assumption I didn't know what a CTV was - my apologies. My Dad used to discuss them with me for hours! Anyway, I find cars easier to work on now a days with computer control. These young guys have it so easy . Plug in a scan tool and you get 80% there with a code. Back in the day, was it the point gap, timing, dwell, vacuum advance, condenser, or possibly a holed fuel pump running off the cam, that made your analog controlled engine run so poorly? Perhaps a bad jet... or a worn plug wire (I remember opening the hood one night on my Dad's '72 429 Marquis and seeing the fire pulses running down the wires - "ah, Dad, I found the problem with your car...")

So you found a '58 without rust? Good luck with the resto. If Virginia is not too far, I know a concours-quality shop I can hook you with. When I met my wife she was driving a '79 Beetle Cabrio. I think I hooked her when I WD-40'd her heat collectors and got the heat moving once again to her feet.

Peace
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission. "Yeah, but NO ONE puts an automatic trans shift knob on a manual transmission."

Last edited by Efthreeoh; 03-13-2017 at 09:27 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2017, 09:24 PM   #60
csu87
Banned
Rep

Quote:
I dont think ZF has anything to do with hyundai.

anyway... there a huge difference between the ZF 8 and 6 speed to the point where they are simply incomparable. there is over 9 years of engineering between the two.

as for the dodge 8 speed, i bet you the BMW/acura version is much better.

I used the 9 speed as an example because while its design is different (updated to have less moving parts and therefore less friction) they really dont feel all that different in operation. my friend has the 9 speed in his acura tlx and it is great as well.

however.. nothing beats the low rpm drive ability of an inline 6 especially paired with the 8 speed. this is why i love my 2011 528i very much.
Hyindai used the same zf tranny thats in the e90 auto in several of their cars fyi.

As for the zf8hp70 found in the challenger and ram v8s vs the zf8hp45 in your 5 series, I'll let you figure out which is more robust. Also, the zf8hp70 found in those 2 is the same mechanically as those found in the aston amd 7 series.

ZF makes trannies for everyone, so chances are at least one model from every car brand has a zf in it.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2017, 05:14 AM   #61
BSM n54iS
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 335is | '16 Macan Turbo

Quote:
+1 to that
GruppeM CF Intake | AR Resonated DP | ER CP | Turbosmart RacePort BOV | Cobb FMIC | RB Inlets | RB External Mishi/Turner OCC | Michelin PS4 | BMW Performance Springs/Bilstein B8 + Dinan & M3 bits | BMW Brembo BBK | BMW Performance CF Spoiler | BMW Performance CF Lip | BMW Performance Alcantara | PS Designs GTS Armrest | AG H6-40 | Rear Seat Delete
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2017, 11:36 AM   #62
YasF80_SLO
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2018 Nissan Versa S  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
My fiancé has a loaded 228(with the hids). Originally we found a f30 328 loaded with m sport and she went for the 228. Her decision was based purely on, and in her own words "the 228 looks mean in the front". Which is true the F30 3 no longer has that mean look to it.
What do you think about Msport F30 340i? It looks pretty darn mean to me haha
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2017, 12:53 PM   #63
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013_E92 View Post
What do you think about Msport F30 340i? It looks pretty darn mean to me haha
I was looking at the M240xi for myself actually. Honestly, I have no kids and have no need for a sedan. My neighbors brother has a 340 and I seen him roll up a few times. Car has M-sport package and it looks nice but I don't know didn't quite catch my eye like the original E90 sedan did (I had an 07 one).
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2017, 12:57 PM   #64
justalilbit
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i E92

When I bought my E92 in 2015, the competition was a facelift E46 330ci. I was leaning heavily towards the E46 due to price, size, easier maintenance. But as soon as I sat in the E92 there was no real comparison due to the sheer interior build quality and aesthetic advancement of the newer generation. Though to be honest either car would have left me with zero regrets.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2017, 01:00 PM   #65
blackhawkk22
They don't want you to drive a 335i - DJ Khaled
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 AW 335i AT M-Sport

Drove the newsest IS350 the other day - white with red leather interior. Gotta admit, coming back to my car felt like such a downgrade. It drove really well and the interior is premium.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2017, 07:54 PM   #66
Bours
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i x-drive LCI sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawkk22 View Post
Drove the newsest IS350 the other day - white with red leather interior. Gotta admit, coming back to my car felt like such a downgrade. It drove really well and the interior is premium.
oh rly ? i always thought these new lexus were pretty nice looking and ultra reliable but the driving dynamics kinda suck compared to bmw

specially a e90 which is one of the best imo

better than f30 for road feedback and driving pleasure
Appreciate 0