E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > What do YOU HATE the most?

10-12-2009, 09:34 AM   #45
BillLee
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
09 E92 M3  [9.00]
Oh and I fucking hate it when my gf hangs out with her new guy friends cause I know that that dude is not really trying to be friends with her.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2009, 09:46 AM   #46
Yearofthe1
An ex-addict :-(
Rep
Drives: VFR1200F

I hate the douches on road bikes that ride in the 'effin road when there's a fuckin bike trail RIGHT NEXT TO THE FUCKEN ROAD! I want to help them test out their helmets sometimes.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We search for certainty and call what we find destiny. Everything is possible, yet only one thing happens.
-Michael and Ellen Kaplan
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2009, 01:23 PM   #47
MJC///M3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillLee View Post
Oh and I fucking hate it when my gf hangs out with her new guy friends cause I know that that dude is not really trying to be friends with her.
kick that guys ass bro.
"You will get there, but it is up to you and you alone. It is what you are willing to do, and how you are willing to get there. You must be relentless, you must be tireless, you must pursue at all costs, so that you are ready, when the time is right." -Dad
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2009, 10:07 PM   #48
BillLee
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
09 E92 M3  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJC///M3 View Post
kick that guys ass bro.
well, i cant kick ALL their asses.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2009, 10:24 PM   #49
MCMLXXXIX
wat
Rep
Drives: a gr3at whit3 5hark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkahtropolis View Post
People can use haha/hehe/lol/lmao/rofl too much, but sometimes it's used because there's no tone to text. The default tone in my mind when someone writes something that's short, curt and ends it with a period is semi-asshole (given a certain context). That's when you use haha. It's not like "HAHA you so funny".

And the period thing is fuckin annoying to me only when it's a period everywhere except the final sentence. It's popular with young people that try to look like they don't care (not talkin bout you John ). It takes NO extra effort to push that goddamn key.

I also hate it when people use ellipses too much. Oh, and people who suck at grammar, granted only if english is their primary language. I also hate it when people use exclamation points a lot, and I hate it when people should use a GODDAMN QUESTION MARK instead of a period. This happens when someone is too self-conscious and tries to not sound like a pussy online by ending all their shit with periods. Also, why the shit do people put spaces between their words and punctuation, like this ?

Oh, and fuckers who end their shit with a written signature/initial at the end of their posts. I hate that shit. I'm a grammar nazi, so what.

-*****trops
"English" is capitalized ...

im only gonna comment on your post about periods. a lot of people i know use a period at the end of a final sentence when theyre being strict or annoyed, etc. so when people dont use a period at the end it seems a little more less intimidating. i dont know if that makes sense, diff people see things differently i guess

Quote:
Also, why the shit do people put spaces between their words and punctuation, like this ?
oh and i never understood that either

also,
i hate when the same bitch bitches about her relationship on facebook via 10000 status updates

and i also hate when people use "&" but dont space it out. for example..."i went to school&totally failed"
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2009, 10:27 PM   #50
MCMLXXXIX
wat
Rep

(another facebook pet peeve...when people name their photo albums using song lyrics. pisses me off so much )

people who use a turn signal in a one way parking deck. its only acceptable if youre gonna be an ass and completely decide to go the wrong way
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2009, 10:16 AM   #51
dr.jay
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135

I fucking hate shaking peoples hands, I met my wife's cousin for the first time last week and he went to shake my hand and I put out my fist for a bump...Kinda stumped him, she explained later
      10-13-2009, 12:07 PM   #52
MCMLXXXIX
wat
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.jay View Post
I fucking hate shaking peoples hands, I met my wife's cousin for the first time last week and he went to shake my hand and I put out my fist for a bump...Kinda stumped him, she explained later
...is there a real reason? or you "just dont like it"?
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2009, 12:46 PM   #53
dr.jay
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMLXXXIX View Post
...is there a real reason? or you "just dont like it"?
It's a combination of a few things, I hate feeling someone else's sweaty warm hand, then if they are a grubby looking person I think "there's no way this scumbag washed his hands" I just try to avoid it at all costs. I dont have a phobia, I will shake someones hand I just dislike it very much.
      10-13-2009, 01:51 PM   #54
Pink Taco
Doesn't get Pinker than this...
Rep
Drives: e90

I hate when people cuts you off in FWY and drives slow.

I hate this B*tch that cut me off in fwy while I was entering (and I had to accelerate) she FREAKING hits the breaks HARD right in front of me causing me to almost hitting her. And no one was in front of her. I change lane and goes next to her... and SHES EFFING reading a MAP!!! WTFFF
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2009, 03:16 PM   #55
DevJ
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: R8 V10+/YMB M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushi_Bia View Post

I hate... how people who drive loud ass civics think they're cool.
Happens every damn day and NIGHT. I live in a dorm right next to the street and those faggots with their civics and loud ass systems think they're the shit
http://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=133578&d=1204654487[/IMG]
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2009, 07:27 AM   #56
jhv
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

i hate a lot of people in this forum, tbh.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2009, 07:28 AM   #57
jhv
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

well, i dont really hate them - its more of a strong dislike towards them.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2009, 11:22 AM   #58
danniexi
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 F97 X3M Comp LCI

Garage List
I hate celery.
BMW MY06 E46 325XI - GONE
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2009, 02:31 PM   #59
lucas.kent
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by danniexi View Post
I hate celery.
Speaking of food-related hate, I HATE cilantro with a passion. I can't explain it, but it overpowers the food and makes it taste like soap.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2009, 12:36 AM   #60
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
I hate celery.
I fucking love it. I do hate having to chew the strings for upwards of an hour though.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2009, 11:33 PM   #61
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

i hate seeing a beautiful e92, and turns out there is a 96 year old man driving it
      10-23-2009, 03:52 PM   #62
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

I hate getting guilt tripped by friends to do stuff I don't want to do. Pisses me off cause I would never do that to a friend.

I hate unreasonable people. I love to debate and feel I can admit it when I'm wrong. I just hate it when people refuse to accept sound logic. They're just self deluding idiots.

I also hate shellfish. I must be one of the only Asians to hate seafood. Can't stand the fishy smell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwoo2go View Post
I also hate when people put fucking LOL and godamn HAHA and HEHE fucking everywhere. Nothing is that fucking funny... FUCKING NOTHING!!!!!!

o and here is some periods for the guy that loves period .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................

Whenever some1 forget a period and you are pissed off, just take 1 of mine.

those periods remind me of Diablo 2. I remember whenever you needed to make room in your game for friends, just spam periods and Koreans will drop like flies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Taco View Post
I hate when people cuts you off in FWY and drives slow.

I hate this B*tch that cut me off in fwy while I was entering (and I had to accelerate) she FREAKING hits the breaks HARD right in front of me causing me to almost hitting her. And no one was in front of her. I change lane and goes next to her... and SHES EFFING reading a MAP!!! WTFFF
I only see that too often.

Quote:
I hate celery.
I hate raw celery. I would use celery for cooking purposes though.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2009, 04:03 PM   #63
Pink Taco
Doesn't get Pinker than this...
Rep
Drives: e90

I hate when I tend to fall asleep at work after lunch... -_-
      10-25-2009, 07:18 PM   #64
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
i hate a lot of people in this forum, tbh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
well, i dont really hate them - its more of a strong dislike towards them.
I didn't see this before, but yeah, I agree.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2009, 09:23 PM   #65
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkahtropolis View Post
People can use haha/hehe/lol/lmao/rofl too much, but sometimes it's used because there's no tone to text. The default tone in my mind when someone writes something that's short, curt and ends it with a period is semi-asshole (given a certain context). That's when you use haha. It's not like "HAHA you so funny".

And the period thing is fuckin annoying to me only when it's a period everywhere except the final sentence. It's popular with young people that try to look like they don't care (not talkin bout you John ). It takes NO extra effort to push that goddamn key.

I also hate it when people use ellipses too much. Oh, and people who suck at grammar, granted only if english is their primary language. I also hate it when people use exclamation points a lot, and I hate it when people should use a GODDAMN QUESTION MARK instead of a period. This happens when someone is too self-conscious and tries to not sound like a pussy online by ending all their shit with periods. Also, why the shit do people put spaces between their words and punctuation, like this ?

Oh, and fuckers who end their shit with a written signature/initial at the end of their posts. I hate that shit. I'm a grammar nazi, so what.

-*****trops

sentence fragment, im almost illiterate when it comes to grammer, and i have had my ass chewed by english professors about fragments.
      10-25-2009, 09:55 PM   #66
BillLee
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
09 E92 M3  [9.00]
i hate everyone.
Appreciate 0