E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > BMW Motorsport 2011 Pictures Thread

05-15-2011, 09:05 PM   #45
cn555ic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerB View Post
That Monster X was sick!

I'm not telling your ass to come now and remove it. I'm def going to remove it myself first, just scared of the shitty lighting in my garage.
I can come by possibly tomorrow night to help after dinner with family but I dont know what time I will get home...ANother long day
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2011, 09:05 PM   #46
Bobby_LeMans
Banned
Rep
Drives: your mom wild!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerB View Post
That Monster X was sick!

I'm not telling your ass to come now and remove it. I'm def going to remove it myself first, just scared of the shitty lighting in my garage.
Common sense?
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2011, 09:09 PM   #47
BimmerB
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08 335ci White

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
I can come by possibly tomorrow night to help after dinner with family but I dont know what time I will get home...ANother long day
Dont worry about it... I think I gotz it.

Retired - '08 E92 AW 335i 6MT V4 & '01 E46 TB 330ci 5MT
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2011, 09:10 PM   #48
slalomfever
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nardo Grey F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe View Post
The x6, the hpf m3, an E92 M3 sporting D2 wheels, and a yellow E30 M3 turbo..

That X6 had literally the cleanest wheels there..monsterous barrels without so much as a spec of brake dust on them!!!
it was a bit difficult to finalize the winners this year...so many to choose from.

let's not forget the "special" award for Jerry. That was AWESOME!

Thanks again for the support!
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2011, 09:16 PM   #49
Bobby_LeMans
Banned
Rep
Drives: your mom wild!

So the sponser'd cars won?
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2011, 09:16 PM   #50
sA x sKy
Sameet
Bangladesh
Rep
Drives: AY/B M4 '15

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by slalomfever View Post
it was a bit difficult to finalize the winners this year...so many to choose from.

Whoever thought of the golden keyboard is a genius!
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2011, 09:18 PM   #51
cn555ic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by slalomfever View Post

Cars that are sponsored are automatic winners anywhere they go! Heck give me 20-30K and my car will look like that!! To get people to come back is to offer prizes for regular people that are enthusiasts and mod their cars with their own money! I am not saying the cars that got the awards didn't deserve it, because they are hot as hell but its obvious that they are a class beyond everyone elses and these cars like the Green M3 or the HPF3 belong on a Javitz Center display, but awards should be given to regular people who put time and little money into making the car special, not sponsored!
Heck take any car that sponsored by a big reputable company, they better bet their butts they better win, but I thought this show was about the people and not the large companies?

Last edited by cn555ic; 05-15-2011 at 09:26 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2011, 09:39 PM   #52
Currensy
Banned
Pakistan
Rep
Drives: Black n magenta

where yall get da pix?
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2011, 09:44 PM   #53
slalomfever
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nardo Grey F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
Cars that are sponsored are automatic winners anywhere they go! Heck give me 20-30K and my car will look like that!! To get people to come back is to offer prizes for regular people that are enthusiasts and mod their cars with their own money! I am not saying the cars that got the awards didn't deserve it, because they are hot as hell but its obvious that they are a class beyond everyone elses and these cars like the Green M3 or the HPF3 belong on a Javitz Center display, but awards should be given to regular people who put time and little money into making the car special, not sponsored!
Heck take any car that sponsored by a big reputable company, they better bet their butts they better win, but I thought this show was about the people and not the large companies>?
yes, it was about people --- people that are sponsored or not didn't make a difference. I'm sorry if you do not have the $$$ or resources to get your car sponsored by a company. I have been involved in many car shows in CA and the east coast. It is NOT automatic for a sponsored car to win. MAC's M3 won as a fan favorite. If you went to the show, can you please tell me what car got more attention than that ? HPF E46...can you tell me a more "complete" show car for the modified class? X6 as far as I know, the guy paid for what he has...it doesnt really matter how much he paid... E92 Best Coupe...the guy was not sponsored at all. etc.

I could go on and on. To get people to come to a show is to have the BEST cars involved - sponsored or not. Make sure people are entertained and have a good time.

Again, we cannot satisfy everyone. People like you are entitled to your opinion. The fact of the matter is it is OUR show and we are very happy with the results.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2011, 10:01 PM   #54
mwarsh1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i sedan

the green car was nice, not my style didnt like the wheels but that is a easy fix. martino can do nice paint work.

to me the old bimas are where its at like the 3.0 csl , and the older cars, the new cars are cool, the 850 hp e46 was cool too. did the green car have hp mods, it looked like just a plenum, and noisy exhaust.

i wish it was sunny out so i could have brought my ride, i cant believe these people drive there nice cars in the rain, and buying a used 100k mile m3 and throwing rims tint, and exhaust doesnt make it a show car, this is my humbe opinion, i give alot of credit too all people who attended all the cars are nice, and i love how people show such pride in autos. the yellow m3 was nicely done also, GREAT PAINT AND BODY WORK WHO EVER DID IT!'

RALLYE SOLD ALOT OF 30 DOLLAR HATS AND SHIRTS, SO THEY MADE SOME MONEY, I HAD FUN THE WEATHER. I HOPE RALLYE IS STILL IN BIZ IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS THE NOTE ON A 45 MILLION DOLLAR BUILDING CAN BE $$$$$$.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2011, 10:06 PM   #55
E90Chick
Private
Rep
Drives: alpine white 325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwarsh1 View Post
the green car was nice, not my style didnt like the wheels but that is a easy fix. martino can do nice paint work.

to me the old bimas are where its at like the 3.0 csl , and the older cars, the new cars are cool, the 850 hp e46 was cool too. did the green car have hp mods, it looked like just a plenum, and noisy exhaust.
R u kidding? That thing has a stage 2 active autowerk supercharger intercooled water/meth injection, and that plenum had dual blow off's on it...loads of power
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2011, 10:14 PM   #56
Gastro611
NEWB
Albania
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 335i AW\Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Chick View Post
R u kidding? That thing has a stage 2 active autowerk supercharger intercooled water/meth injection, and that plenum had dual blow off's on it...loads of power
Kinda turned me on

2009 Yamaha R6 Red\Gray\White - Full Termi Exhaust \ BMC race Filter \ Power Commander V - Auto-Tune -- FAIL!
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2011, 10:18 PM   #57
JST2SXY
Rep
Drives: 2010 WHT X6 50I

Nice pix! Lots of great looking cars today... Congrats to all the winners.(To all of us that didn't win... Better luck next year!!!)
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2011, 10:28 PM   #58
LeMans335xiE90
+7,033 posts ;)
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 LCI LeMans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gastro611 View Post
Kinda turned me on

and yea the "sponsored" cars won but they deserved to win... they were a class above the rest...

i didnt go there thinking my car was gonna win and if anyone on here really thought you would, take a look at what the winners had done...

that x6 like matt said... HUGE barrels... CLEANEST wheels EVER...
      05-15-2011, 10:29 PM   #59
LeMans335xiE90
+7,033 posts ;)
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 LCI LeMans

Quote:
Originally Posted by JST2SXY View Post
Nice pix! Lots of great looking cars today... Congrats to all the winners.(To all of us that didn't win... Better luck next year!!!)
SICKKKK white X6... loved your wheels!
      05-15-2011, 10:35 PM   #60
JST2SXY
Rep
Drives: 2010 WHT X6 50I

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMans335xiE90 View Post
SICKKKK white X6... loved your wheels!
Thanx!
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2011, 11:08 PM   #61
mwarsh1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Chick View Post
oh on that note the gren car gets my vote except the wheels easy fix.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2011, 11:22 PM   #62
Point N Shoot
Photographer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Left Foot & Right Foot

I wish I can start mine, but still developing client photos.. Prolly a week..
http://photowithart.com/
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2011, 11:25 PM   #63
Point N Shoot
Photographer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Left Foot & Right Foot

Quote:
Originally Posted by sA x sKy View Post
I'm not much of a automotive photographer as I am with portraiture and landscapes, but thank you! I hope my skills as an automotive photographer will eventually match yours and jzhang's skill. Then again..today's weather did hinder my performance a little but..nah I'm just making up excuses haha.
Trust me, Im an honest dude, you wont find anyone here to tell you different,
at first few pics i thought nothing special, but got better and better as I scrolled
down.. Really good stuff.. there are no excuses, in photography the name of
the game is, right place and the right time, well its a tough game..
Keep on trucking, and keep on shooting..
http://photowithart.com/
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2011, 11:39 PM   #64
disruptv
Major
Rep
Drives: 3M

Garage List
09 3m  [0.00]
i cant believe some of the comments posted here...obviously post count doesnt reflect manners & intelligence in this conversation

IMO, everyone always complains about the dealers not doing anything but when they try, people here bash them...makes me wonder why Rallye or any other dealer would want to even bother for next year
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2011, 05:34 AM   #65
cruzin650
Rep
Drives: 2006 650 cv

Quote:
Originally Posted by disruptv View Post
i cant believe some of the comments posted here...obviously post count doesnt reflect manners & intelligence in this conversation

IMO, everyone always complains about the dealers not doing anything but when they try, people here bash them...makes me wonder why Rallye or any other dealer would want to even bother for next year

Thanks for seeing it from that perspective.....which dealer do YOU work for???...lol

I cant tell you that seeing any type of negative post after all of that hard work doesn't make me re-think if it's all worth it.....the reality is that the negative posts are really a minority. We really get a lot pleasure out of seeing the level of enthusiasm for our brand that a show like this displays. The people are OVERWHELMINGLY AWESOME!!! A couple of negative comments can't overshadow the positive feelings and gratitude......so we'll be back next year.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2011, 05:52 AM   #66
cruzin650
Rep
Drives: 2006 650 cv

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwarsh1 View Post

i wish it was sunny out so i could have brought my ride, i cant believe these people drive there nice cars in the rain, and buying a used 100k mile m3 and throwing rims tint, and exhaust doesnt make it a show car, this is my humbe opinion, i give alot of credit too all people who attended all the cars are nice, and i love how people show such pride in autos. the yellow m3 was nicely done also, GREAT PAINT AND BODY WORK WHO EVER DID IT!'

RALLYE SOLD ALOT OF 30 DOLLAR HATS AND SHIRTS, SO THEY MADE SOME MONEY, I HAD FUN THE WEATHER. I HOPE RALLYE IS STILL IN BIZ IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS THE NOTE ON A 45 MILLION DOLLAR BUILDING CAN BE $$$$$$.
LOL......we've been around 50+ years and it ain't been from selling $20 hats. I personally love the old stuff too (I'm an old guy). We have a LOT of great people in our BMW community and I'm proud to be a part of it. Rallye should have no problem "sticking it out" for another few years (ha-ha) and throwing a few more car shows, especially when we see the passion of the people who attend these shows. Thanks to you and to all who attended and we'll be back for 2012.

Oh yeah, ......and yes.....we DID sell a lot of hats!
Appreciate 0