E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > How much power would you say my car has?

01-29-2014, 09:19 AM   #67
HouseN54
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 coupe

seems i wasted my time with my post about what he should expect with the mods i currently have
      01-29-2014, 09:28 AM   #68
Killn12s
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 335is

Let's get back to the coding topic . Anyone live in the Tampa area that knows how to disable the auto downshift when in Manual Sport mode. Not sure if this info is needed but I have an "is" so I'm running the DCT transmission.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2014, 09:37 AM   #69
Markus8291
Second Lieutenant
Austria
Rep
Drives: 2011 bmw 335i xdrive M-Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art818 View Post
How about this, meet me up in glendale, and be my guest Try it buddy, lets see how many days if not permanent you end up in a hospital.. and its not a threat its a promise.. grow up buddy you talk big but cant back shit up if i say i was hacked, i was hacked stfu and live on with your life
they finally let you into an R rated movie and you learned some new words! Now just stop skipping school and learn some grammar and correct spelling to go with your new big boy words and you're almost ready to fill out that GM application for bmw!
      01-29-2014, 09:43 AM   #70
Torgus
Slow.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [10.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus8291 View Post
they finally let you into an R rated movie and you learned some new words! Now just stop skipping school and learn some grammar and correct spelling to go with your new big boy words and you're almost ready to fill out that GM application for bmw!
this thread is getting better and better.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2014, 10:48 AM   #71
MattMD
E9X > Everything
United_States
Rep
Drives: '22 Corvette Z51

Why are you still trying OP...
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2014, 10:49 AM   #72
Art818
Sleeper (;
Rep
Drives: Glendale

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyT View Post
Lol telling someone to grow up after being an internet tough guy and going on a rant about putting him in a hospital that has to be the most hypocritical statement I have seen in quite sometime.

The point is this, you lied and you still continue to lie. Your story has changed several times and you can't seem to keep your facts straight. From here on end you probably won't ever be taken seriously on this forum again.

So if you could please do us all a favor and quit posting on this forum. Also you should really grow up.

Im not acting like any tough guy buddy, if you wanna be a dis-respectful bitch, guess what? you'll get treated like one who the fuck does he think he his to say something out of his league like that, i dont care if he had a rough child-hood but that gives him no rights to pull shit out of his ass and say something ass ignorant and dis-respectful as that.. SMH..

And you sir, you can continue on ranting about how i lied and what not, its not gunna change a single thing buddy, I told you what happend, Dont believe me? Fine... whatever lets you sleep at night like i said i dont care what anyone thinks and if you guys are expecting a apology... shit you aint going one from me.
      01-29-2014, 10:52 AM   #73
Art818
Sleeper (;
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Out of all the members on this forum and all the possible usernames someone just happened to target you. There are a few things that you obviously have not realized;
1. Your IP can be tracked every time you logon.
2. The "hacker" and you have the same exact writing style.
So let's summarize what actually happened. You came here and lied your ass off not realizing that you would be called out on it. After getting caught out on the BS you decided to cover it up by lying some more. So not only are you a liar but you don't have the balls to come clean, which also makes you a pussy in my book.
And you also might want to take note and NOT threaten members on the forum. Many of us are a lot older then you, a lot bigger than you, and have a military background; you might want to take that into consideration.

Buddy, do me the favor, contact a admin tell them to trace this ip im at right now and what ip was at when i was "Thatkidsteeze" if the ips come out the same, i will personally give you my car keys, my pinks lip, and the car itself... IF I SAY IT WAS NOT ME it was NOT ME.. dont believe me fine?

Also i don't care what your age is or what your background is, clearly you're still immature if you are continuing on ranting about something that was a week ago

But keep the comments coming guys, i would love to answer all your questions
      01-29-2014, 10:56 AM   #74
Art818
Sleeper (;
Rep

Quote:
You wanna know whats funny " Lets just say " Im a "12 year old kid" who gets into r rated movies and what not...

But have i offended you? No.
Are you the one acting 12? Yes
Lemme guess you are over 30, and you're more immature then 99% of the people on this forums, yikes buddy..

Im not going to criticize you one bit, looks like you already made yourself look bad.
      01-29-2014, 10:58 AM   #75
Art818
Sleeper (;
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMD View Post
Why are you still trying OP...
Wanna know why?

Because it wasn't me, if it was me and i had alllllllll the time in the world to sit on the forums, and troll a bunch of people, after the trolling was done, i would obviously leave the forums and not come back and go troll on other forums..

Clearly im still here, still gunna fight for something i didn't do, and i can prove whatever you fellas would like.
      01-29-2014, 10:59 AM   #76
Torgus
Slow.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [10.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
i will personally give you my car keys, my pinks lip, and the car itself...
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2014, 11:06 AM   #77
MrPig
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 STI, '90 325iS

Garage List
1990 BMW 325is  [10.00]
Gets called out on his BS.
Calls other people disrespectful.
Disrespects other people while calling said people disrespectful.

01-29-2014, 11:15 AM   #78
AughtOcho335
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: AW E92 335i

I can't stand the mentality of youth today! However, it is tremendous fun watching all the older and wiser members smite the arrogant youngsters.

I must applaud their gumption though. When faced with ultimate defeat they never give up. I just wish they wouldn't hide behind the face of trolls or in this case hackers. Own your youthful ignorance!!!!

We all knew everything! We all were the best at everything! Then we grew up and realized the truth..... We don't know shit!!!! Learn from your elders boy!
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2014, 11:17 AM   #79
kdbryce
I have to return some video tapes
United_States
Rep
Drives: e70 X5M

01-29-2014, 11:19 AM   #80
Markus8291
Second Lieutenant
Austria
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
You wanna know whats funny " Lets just say " Im a "12 year old kid" who gets into r rated movies and what not...

But have i offended you? No.
Are you the one acting 12? Yes
Lemme guess you are over 30, and you're more immature then 99% of the people on this forums, yikes buddy..

Im not going to criticize you one bit, looks like you already made yourself look bad.
You're right, you haven't offended me. You have offended the whole BMW community by being the worst example of a BMW owner.

You have threatened me though (excuse me, made a promise to put me in the hospital).

Yes I am 30 (first thing you've been right about so far). Am I the scrawny little kid trying to be tough on the Internet though? Hmmm wait...oh no, that was you!

You think I made myself look bad? Let's ask everyone else that has read this thread and see how many people agree with me and how many agree with you huh? When you finally figure out who's right here and how sad and pathetic you actually are, reach over on your nightstand, move the Vaseline out of the way and grab a couple Kleenex to wipe away those tears. After that, pull yourself together and get ready for your shift at Dairy Queen. That car payment isn't gonna make itself. (Although Daddy might do it for you)
      01-29-2014, 11:37 AM   #81
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Buddy, do me the favor, contact a admin tell them to trace this ip im at right now and what ip was at when i was "Thatkidsteeze" if the ips come out the same, i will personally give you my car keys, my pinks lip, and the car itself... IF I SAY IT WAS NOT ME it was NOT ME.. dont believe me fine?

Also i don't care what your age is or what your background is, clearly you're still immature if you are continuing on ranting about something that was a week ago

But keep the comments coming guys, i would love to answer all your questions
Why the fuck would I want your 130k mile 335?
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2014, 11:39 AM   #82
AnthonyT
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335I

Quote:
You're right, you haven't offended me. You have offended the whole BMW community by being the worst example of a BMW owner.

You have threatened me though (excuse me, made a promise to put me in the hospital).

Yes I am 30 (first thing you've been right about so far). Am I the scrawny little kid trying to be tough on the Internet though? Hmmm wait...oh no, that was you!

You think I made myself look bad? Let's ask everyone else that has read this thread and see how many people agree with me and how many agree with you huh? When you finally figure out who's right here and how sad and pathetic you actually are, reach over on your nightstand, move the Vaseline out of the way and grab a couple Kleenex to wipe away those tears. After that, pull yourself together and get ready for your shift at Dairy Queen. That car payment isn't gonna make itself. (Although Daddy might do it for you)
Bro he makes tacos at his BMW dealership. Why do you think his dealership has so many sales?!? Free tacos with every purchase. Get your facts straight!
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2014, 11:43 AM   #83
Markus8291
Second Lieutenant
Austria
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Bro he makes tacos at his BMW dealership. Why do you think his dealership has so many sales?!? Free tacos with every purchase. Get your facts straight!
My bad! I think I've seen the slogan for that place! "Complimentary food poisoning with every new BMW"
      01-29-2014, 11:43 AM   #84
AnthonyT
First Lieutenant
Rep

Also if you really had been hacked, why would you change your forum screen name? And make an attempt to go under the radar. A moderator should just ban this guy.

Also why do you keep calling people "buddy" were not your buddies, guy. Also you claim to be "busy" and not have time to "troll" yet you took the time to read and directly respond to several posts. Once again your facts don't ad up. You've probably already spent more time in this thread than the one before.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2014, 11:45 AM   #85
MrPig
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 STI, '90 325iS

Garage List
1990 BMW 325is  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyT
Quote:

Well thanks a lot, asshole, now I want a taco
      01-29-2014, 11:50 AM   #86
AnthonyT
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPig View Post
Well thanks a lot, asshole, now I want a taco
Go get some. Even better idea though, get one of those grilled nacho burrito triangle things. Idk their menu name but their delicious. HEY STEEZE what's the name I'm looking for?
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2014, 11:52 AM   #87
kdbryce
I have to return some video tapes
United_States
Rep
Drives: e70 X5M

Quote:
Go get some. Even better idea though, get one of those grilled nacho burrito triangle things. Idk their menu name but their delicious. HEY STEEZE what's the name I'm looking for?
fun fact: Steeze is the kid in the commercial for those things, running away from that poor girl's dad!
      01-29-2014, 11:54 AM   #88
Hirschman
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90

This thread is like a train wreck... I can't look away! This kid is a level 10 troller, Ill give him props for that.
Appreciate 0