E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > BMW Motorsport 2011 Pictures Thread

05-16-2011, 09:49 AM   #89
LeMans335xiE90
+7,033 posts ;)
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 LCI LeMans

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldasicex5 View Post

my dinner after the meet.. all that walking around made me hungry! haha

fucking guy had a dinner for 2 entree and appetizer all by himself
      05-16-2011, 09:49 AM   #90
Rallyenick
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 650

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE EM IF U GOT EM!! View Post
Dear Mr. Nick "cruzin650/rallyenick" Soldo,
The same way i feel the show was lackluster, you feel it was ringlin bros esque, where as it was the greatest show on earth. Never asked for you to put impressing me on your "to do list". I know you for a very long time Nick, but you wouldnt remember someone like me or my family, or probably close to the half a dozen customers we had sent to you. I know you from back in the day when you used to drive a black dodge magnum, on chrome 20s might i add, way back before youre head got soo big it didnt fit in that lame bucket hat you were walking around in yesterday. Back when you had the little desk in the sales office on northern blvd. Way before your "salesman of the year" bonuses clouded your vision on how exactly you got to that position of power, and who really put you there. Back when you valued your customers and what it meant to sell them a car, and not just making them another number on your quarterly reports.

Again nothing i said was a personal attack, but taking your comments into consideration, and your remarks it seems you did take a little personal. The cars at the show were amazing. Had nothing to say about them. I was actually talking about the show itself. As far as the music, youre joking right? Its seemed like some salesman's son got the break of a lifetime when he got called up to the major leagues performing on your makeshift stage. As far as the food and raffles good job, but Im sure all the cars you had on display for sale, apparell you sold and new customers you gained made up for it and then some. So...."IMHO".......you should be lessed concerned about taking peoples opinions on public forums personal and start worrying about customer service, and regaining loyal customers confidence back in you.

Best regards and much continued success Nick
Smoke

*Once again this is nothing personal to anyone on this forum, just a reply back to Mr Soldos's comments about my opinion on the show. I do not wish to get into a back and forth tennis match about whos right and wrong*

And to everyone else who participated in the show, wether working for rallye or just entering their cars, great job on displaying some amazing cars.
Hey Smoke,

First off, apologies to the forum for the multiple screen name confusion. My laptop at home had me logged on as crusin 650. I gotta defend my show and the people who support it. Too much heart is involved to ignore your critical post.

NOBODY at Rallye got paid one DIME for their participation in the show....all volunteer....so YES, it's a little personal. I support those who support our show. We wanted as much display space for show cars as possible so we displayed only 5 Rallye cars for sale to make room for 125 show cars. Hardly a business related decision as was our decision to keep the showroom closed for business that day.

As far as my business goes, if you and your family were clients of mine in the past and no longer are then I may have "dropped the ball". I'm pretty good at what I do but I'm far from perfect.

I'll ignore your references to anybody's kids or anything as trivial as my hat......I'm guessing you simply used bad judgement in going that direction.

You OBVIOUSLY know me but right now I only know you as "Smoke". Drop by and say hi one day. We'll go across the street and have a Slurpee and maybe we can clear the air....lol

This show is put on with only the best intentions to the BMW community and a lot of good people make it a success. It's not exclusive to Rallye customers and we charge no fees to anyone including our vendors. I would be less than honorable if I did not defend my show, my people's hard work what I see as a "win-win" for BMW enthusiasts.

..............and I like my hat!
      05-16-2011, 09:49 AM   #91
LeMans335xiE90
+7,033 posts ;)
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek@MAC Auto Couture View Post
SICK SICK SICK PICS!!

THAT.WAS.DISGUSTING.
no bush on the strawberries!
      05-16-2011, 09:53 AM   #92
LeMans335xiE90
+7,033 posts ;)
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rallyenick View Post
Hey Smoke,

First off, apologies to the forum for the multiple screen name confusion. My laptop at home had me logged on as crusin 650. I gotta defend my show and the people who support it. Too much heart is involved to ignore your critical post.

NOBODY at Rallye got paid one DIME for their participation in the show....all volunteer....so YES, it's a little personal. I support those who support our show. We wanted as much display space for show cars as possible so we displayed only 5 Rallye cars for sale to make room for 125 show cars. Hardly a business related decision as was our decision to keep the showroom closed for business that day.

As far as my business goes, if you and your family were clients of mine in the past and no longer are then I may have "dropped the ball". I'm pretty good at what I do but I'm far from perfect.

I'll ignore your references to anybody's kids or anything as trivial as my hat......I'm guessing you simply used bad judgement in going that direction.

You OBVIOUSLY know me but right now I only know you as "Smoke". Drop by and say hi one day. We'll go across the street and have a Slurpee and maybe we can clear the air....lol

This show is put on with only the best intentions to the BMW community and a lot of good people make it a success. It's not exclusive to Rallye customers and we charge no fees to anyone including our vendors. I would be less than honorable if I did not defend my show, my people's hard work what I see as a "win-win" for BMW enthusiasts.

..............and I like my hat!
Nick thanks again for having us! Don't that the comments of one person to heart everyone I spoke to that attended had a blast!!

I already cant wait for the 2012 show!
      05-16-2011, 09:54 AM   #93
LeMans335xiE90
+7,033 posts ;)
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldasicex5 View Post
it was delicious.. btw.. never let nick dare me to do ANYTHING at a bmw event ever again
what i say?
      05-16-2011, 09:55 AM   #94
Bobby_LeMans
Banned
Rep
Drives: your mom wild!

Cant we all just get along....

and have a Omelette station station next year...lolz
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2011, 09:55 AM   #95
Rallyenick
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by phozenstone View Post
i wasn't criticizing anyone's car, just saying it was more a meet than anything. I guess i just had my hopes up after seeing pics of Bimmerfest in the photo section and also the great turnout at the Bear Mountain meet. Like I said before, there were very nice cars there yesterday nonetheless. The green M3 was a beauty...surprised there aren't pics of that beast on the forum in a proper photoshoot..or maybe i just missed em.
Cool. Come down earlier next year and enjoy the show. We'd love to have you.
      05-16-2011, 10:00 AM   #96
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
I vote we move on with the nonsense and get back to the pictures.

This show was 100% DYNAMITE. An awesome show that didn't cost anyone (excluding the hosts with the mosts of course!) a dime. Great times, food, music, crowd and cars. I enjoyed every minute thoroughly as did everyone I spoke to and came with. Do you know what this negativity does? It makes the people who consider throwing these shows FOR US the enthusiasts think twice about doing so. I have nothing but appreciation-THANKS SO VERY MUCH AGAIN to Nick, George, and all the folks over at Rallye BMW.

Now- POST THOSE PICS!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2011, 10:00 AM   #97
Rallyenick
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMans335xiE90 View Post
Nick thanks again for having us! Don't that the comments of one person to heart everyone I spoke to that attended had a blast!!

I already cant wait for the 2012 show!
Thank you. George and I put a lot of heart into this event and it would be less than human to not feel the need to defend every part of it. We are having a meeting about the 2012 show tomorrow that definitely includes more classes of trophies including SUV's and an original vintage class.
      05-16-2011, 10:01 AM   #98
Bobby_LeMans
Banned
Rep
Drives: your mom wild!

Bimmerstock, bimmerstock, BIMMERSTOCK?!!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2011, 10:03 AM   #99
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_LeMans View Post
Bimmerstock, bimmerstock, BIMMERSTOCK?!!!!!!!
HELL YEAH!!
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2011, 10:06 AM   #100
LeMans335xiE90
+7,033 posts ;)
Rep

Quote:
Thank you. George and I put a lot of heart into this event and it would be less than human to not feel the need to defend every part of it. We are having a meeting about the 2012 show tomorrow that definitely includes more classes of trophies including SUV's and an original vintage class.
      05-16-2011, 10:08 AM   #101
Ph0zenstone
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 530e X-Drive

Quote:
Cool. Come down earlier next year and enjoy the show. We'd love to have you.
i definately will check it out again next year...hopefully better weather this time around. I will definately make it earlier too next time! thnks again for setting all this up...very rare to see someone setting a show up and even more rare to be coming from a dealership. I just hope no one was there taking down vins and voiding warranties haha jk
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2011, 10:21 AM   #102
Joe @ Martino Auto Concepts
Banned
Rep
Drives: Wide Body E92 M3

Garage List
2011.5 BMW M3  [7.00]
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2011, 10:30 AM   #103
slalomfever
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nardo Grey F80

agreed on the 2 different classed 4dr sedan and SUV/ SAV. I know there was at least 5 SUV/ SAV's that registered but due to the weather, they were a "no-show". Maybe, we can also have a women's class if we get more participants.

lets all end the criticism and personal attacks. Bottom line is, it was fun and successful. See you next year!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2011, 10:50 AM   #104
Rallyenick
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by phozenstone View Post
i definately will check it out again next year...hopefully better weather this time around. I will definately make it earlier too next time! thnks again for setting all this up...very rare to see someone setting a show up and even more rare to be coming from a dealership. I just hope no one was there taking down vins and voiding warranties haha jk
Just Joe's car.....ha-ha
      05-16-2011, 11:11 AM   #105
Joe @ Martino Auto Concepts
Banned
Rep
Drives: Wide Body E92 M3

Garage List
2011.5 BMW M3  [7.00]
Quote:
Just Joe's car.....ha-ha
F@#k warranties!!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2011, 11:29 AM   #106
sA x sKy
Sameet
Bangladesh
Rep
Drives: AY/B M4 '15

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
Where them pics be @?? I know I wasn't the only one with a dSLR at the show..
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2011, 11:35 AM   #107
D335NUTZ
The Blue Beast
China
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335xi in Montego Blue

No pics of my car

Cobb AP Stage 2+ | BMS DCI | UR Catless DP | UR Chargepipe | Tial BV 50mm | BSH OCC | ETS FMIC | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | KWv1 Coilovers | Volk TE37 TC Kline Ed.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2011, 11:56 AM   #108
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Appreciate 0
      05-16-2011, 12:00 PM   #109
Craig@SupremePower
G.O.A.T.!
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 GMC Yukon XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe@MartinoAutoConcepts View Post
F@#k warranties!!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2011, 12:05 PM   #110
Point N Shoot
Photographer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Left Foot & Right Foot

I'm at work, still got to finish a few shoots, then ill start mine soon.. not sure how soon that is..
http://photowithart.com/
Appreciate 0